Synthmaster One?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One

db3 wrote:I tried the SM1 demo a few days ago, and was curious enough to check the purchase price. I was shown the full version available with a "crossgrade" summer promo price of $20. This purchase option was separate to the crossgrade purchase option. At this no-brainer price I tried to purchase, but received a message that I couldn't as I didn't have Synthmaster 2.8. This leads me to believe there is something wrong with the store/promo logic.
No it's not. You must enter your Synthmaster related email address while purchasing crossgrade.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

I no longer own Synthmaster 2.8, so I wouldn't normally qualify for crossgrade, but I was offered nothing but a crossgrade promo price...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Seems logical. It's a crossgrade offer. If you don't (anymore) own the full SynthMaster then you won't be able to purchase at crossgrade price.

The point I'm trying to make is that I was not offered any option to purchase other than crossgrade. Look at the screen, crossgrade button for $20, and normal purchase button (with coupon) $20. I'm suggesting some issue with promo/purchasing mechanism.

Just become owner and want first to apologize for my early comment that sm1 is a toy and to ask something - what about changing lisence name to a brand name , is it even posible :)It's not world problem just asking - i guess i had to fill it in the registration but i realize it when it was done already and saw it on main page of sm1.Cheerz :)

can't download the update synthmaster 2.8 for mac , i get Invalid serial number entered. Please double check the values.

i have enough for chasing to downloading it.

edit:
its seems the problem with google chrome i tried with safari and its working.

kv331 wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:Thank you for update! so i just checked and i did noticed that LFO still doesnt get past 1/32 rate even i set to 1/128. Its nice to see that you can scroll waves via arrows, but one thing could be improved is that sound would also change imidiatly, because now if you change while holding the key you have to release the key and press it again to hear the effect. I know for some its not a bothersome, but if you are playing a midi clip with pads you cant hear the change on fly :)

Also as i understand drag and drop wave should automaticly import the wave? if so it doesnt work :(

Also im a bit confused the purpose of audio input? lets say if i select as source audio input left part of the synth, i really hear the change. Maybe some explaination how to use it would be useful :)
I will try to make the waveform loading instantly, but the problem there is the waveform loading takes place in a separate "thread" so I have to figure out a way to inform the audio thread about that :)

What sort of wave file did you try to import? just a regular sample, or a file that contains single cycle waveforms or wavetables ? (file length should be multiple of 2048)

I will fix the LFO issue.

Audio input lets you pass the incoming audio through the filters and FX.
Hey!

I have tried to drag and drop various wavefiles and wavetables (like in serum) :)

just want to say two things .
a. what a beautiful gui sm1 have , really awesome.
b. kv331 can u make the arp window more large ,its too short , i mean too see all the arp window without using the arrow.

Elektronisch wrote: Hey!

I have tried to drag and drop various wavefiles and wavetables (like in serum) :)
Please email some of them to me. IF your files are indeed single cycles or wavetables whose lengths are multiples of 2048 samples they WILL work.

If you are running your DAW as Administrator drag and drop does NOT work on Windows. That's a window issue.
Works at KV331 Audio

VELLISLAV wrote:Just become owner and want first to apologize for my early comment that sm1 is a toy and to ask something - what about changing lisence name to a brand name , is it even posible :)It's not world problem just asking - i guess i had to fill it in the registration but i realize it when it was done already and saw it on main page of sm1.Cheerz :)
You can email us at http://www.synthmaster.com/contactus.aspx and we'll get back asap.
Works at KV331 Audio

db3 wrote:I no longer own Synthmaster 2.8, so I wouldn't normally qualify for crossgrade, but I was offered nothing but a crossgrade promo price...
You clicked on a link that includes a coupon code.

Try:

http://www.synthmaster.com/synthmasterone.aspx
Works at KV331 Audio

Maan 1.05 sounds even better to me ...must be subjective i guess ...such a smooth sound :)One critisizm again - i wrote you email through nonsecured connection...not sure why some pages are http secured ,other not ...Thanks.

Hi,

I recently bought S1. I put it into one of my Logic Templates. Given my eyes, I set the size to 160. When I load the template and open the GUI, I am shown only a portion of the interface. I had to reset it everytime after opening. Now, with v1.05, the whole GUI will open, but it won't resize to 160.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

B
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote:Hi,

I recently bought S1. I put it into one of my Logic Templates. Given my eyes, I set the size to 160. When I load the template and open the GUI, I am shown only a portion of the interface. I had to reset it everytime after opening. Now, with v1.05, the whole GUI will open, but it won't resize to 160.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

B
We have a size limiting algorithm: If the skin size is less than 15% of the total screen area or larger than 85% of the total screen area it will select another skin within those limits.
Works at KV331 Audio

VELLISLAV wrote:Maan 1.05 sounds even better to me ...must be subjective i guess ...such a smooth sound :)One critisizm again - i wrote you email through nonsecured connection...not sure why some pages are http secured ,other not ...Thanks.
You should be able to enter the web site through https, for instance for downloading:

https://www.synthmaster.com/downloadupdates.aspx
Works at KV331 Audio

Return to “Instruments”