Synthmaster One?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One

i wonder which one of upcoming vst synth this or next year will offer different unison modes innovation - like different stage and way to spread the unison voices - DUNE2 is still the only1 offering that if i'm not mistaken...i hope Synthmaster 3 to surprise us in this direction with something.Cheerz :)

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote:i wonder which one of upcoming vst synth this or next year will offer different unison modes innovation - like different stage and way to spread the unison voices - DUNE2 is still the only1 offering that if i'm not mistaken...i hope Synthmaster 3 to surprise us in this direction with something.Cheerz :)
Serum allows to choose unison mode between linear, exp and some more options.
Great synth.

You can already adjust the unison detune curve on both Synthmasters. It's not as flexible as Dune but it's more than most synths offer.

After owning SM1 a couple of months now, I must admit it is my new favorite. I love SM2.8 as well and have a ton of soft synths. SM1 just has a sound to it that is very pleasing to the ear. The play between gain staging pre/post filter, drive, acid button, and distortion effect are phenomenal.

The non-basic VA waveforms are super useful from classic synths. Just nice to have some variety instead of basic saw/tri/pulse.

Well done!
Logic Pro X : Prophet Rev2, Blofeld, Toraiz-AS1, Model D, Minibrute, MOTU 828x, Presonus Eris E7's, dozens of pedals

16 voices unison in SM1 gives really fat sound,the curve is nice option for adjust,but what will be if SM3 has 32 voices and different modes - i think this is direction developers need to explore better if it's posible at all to be achieved more musical result - if the developer tell me - maan 'I need more cowbell' i'll sit and put all my sound design skills to make this cowbell :):):)

am using synthmaster one a lot lately, liking it. so... where are the 3rd-party soundbanks? anyone?

fisherKing wrote:am using synthmaster one a lot lately, liking it. so... where are the 3rd-party soundbanks? anyone?
Well it's kind of weird situation when designer ask what sounds you need and nobody answer anything ,then somebody ask where is the stuff - what sounds do you need and what are willing to pay for it - i am stuck with no ideas what to develop anymore after over 8000 presets for few favorite synth and even ask people about that in soundware section,but nobody answer what they need - it's disappointing when you put months of work to make original,useful,high quality sounds and developers and people expect to release them for free,cuz they prefer to spend for alcohol,cigarettes and anything that will kill them in the end but not for music products...it's just demotivating ...

I have a question: What is possible with Synthmaster One only, and not with Synthmaster? I really prefer the GUI of Synthmaster One over Synthmaster. But is that all?

Here is a question... how do you get the audio input to work? I'm super perplexed by this... so I know I'm missing something simple. I have an initialized preset, OSC1 set to audio input L, and OSC 2 set to audio input R with a filter cutoff open, but NO sound.
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote:
fisherKing wrote:am using synthmaster one a lot lately, liking it. so... where are the 3rd-party soundbanks? anyone?
Well it's kind of weird situation when designer ask what sounds you need and nobody answer anything ,then somebody ask where is the stuff - what sounds do you need and what are willing to pay for it - i am stuck with no ideas what to develop anymore after over 8000 presets for few favorite synth and even ask people about that in soundware section,but nobody answer what they need - it's disappointing when you put months of work to make original,useful,high quality sounds and developers and people expect to release them for free,cuz they prefer to spend for alcohol,cigarettes and anything that will kill them in the end but not for music products...it's just demotivating ...
put out a bank, and i will buy it. don't let a few people put you off. i think, based on the million or so soundbanks i've bought (spire, sylenth1, zebra2), one kind-of expects the sound designer to set the 'tone' of the soundset. so, do what YOU think is great, or interesting, and people will buy it for what you make it.

Saukar30 wrote:Here is a question... how do you get the audio input to work? I'm super perplexed by this... so I know I'm missing something simple. I have an initialized preset, OSC1 set to audio input L, and OSC 2 set to audio input R with a filter cutoff open, but NO sound.
If you're using the fx version pressing a key from the synth keyboard will help... :wink:

put out a bank, and i will buy it. don't let a few people put you off...
Thanks for encouraging words mate - write me if you want some free samples of new stuff i do,i need an opinion from guy like you,who has a lot from other designers what to pick up cuz i make a lot of variations...some say that sound design is turning the knobs,but i thing is more than that especially if you want to make original and useful sounds - it's like to say that sculpture is just edges after hitting the rock :)Cheerz :)

Guys,

Pretty soon we'll make the "shop" inside SM1 (and also coming up in SM2) active! So, third parties will be able to sell their preset banks through us. FYI: In that case the revenue share will be 70% developer 30% kv331.

Looking forward to our new updates for both SM1 and SM2 :)
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Wow, what a great idea.

Rob Lee, who has made many terrific Factory patches for SynthMaster, just announced some banks for S1 and SM2.8 here: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 7&t=493001

Return to “Instruments”