Synthmaster One?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One

michaelbrac wrote:for the skins:
if i sweatching to original satYatune after i finishing using sm1 with wood skin there is no problem.
its seems the problem is to make wood skin default.
Has anyone emailed me that skin? I want to test that with SM1 in debug mode.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

I think he said he pm'ed it to you. But I imagine your pm is locked/blocked by your request. I can download it and email it to you.
rsp
sound sculptist

I tested on a Windows machine and it worked fine without any issues. Will need to test on OSX (retina) as well.

If you are editing an image file, there's a corresponding @2x file for retina as well at 2x resolution. That needs to be present/edited as well. Maybe that was the case, I will get back to you guys on this.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote:I tested on a Windows machine and it worked fine without any issues. Will need to test on OSX (retina) as well.

If you are editing an image file, there's a corresponding @2x file for retina as well at 2x resolution. That needs to be present/edited as well. Maybe that was the case, I will get back to you guys on this.
Try the wood skin in reason 10 on windows .
The problem is to make the wood skin deafult.
After closing reason 10 with the wood skin and opening reason 10 again there is error message like i post here before.

I didn't edit the 2x files, but they are still there, so that doesn't explain the crashes.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Shouldn't Bulent be left to make his synths better instead of wasting his valuable time fixing errors of glory hunting, amateur wannabe skin makers?

Aliens wrote:instead of wasting his valuable time fixing errors of glory hunting, amateur wannabe skin makers?
So, when did you start making skins ? :D

Numanoid wrote: So, when did you start making skins ?
Been patiently waiting for me to make a post since you went full postal the other day? Bless your little cotton stalking socks :lol:

Aliens wrote:Shouldn't Bulent be left to make his synths better instead of wasting his valuable time fixing errors of glory hunting, amateur wannabe skin makers?
Hey man, it was only because of bugs in the code that it crashes, he should be interested in bugs, but yeah, glory hunting, lol. That's why I shared some skins, not because skinning is a feature of the synth. And yeah, he should use his time for fixing errors, which I hope includes in skinning or any other feature of the synth. BTW, this brought out the weakness that would have been a huge issue once he implemented the planned feature to let users upload their skins. Without proper error handling, the synth would have been a crash fest. But I'll with-hold uploading any more skins, or even making them, just for you.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

I guess it's an unfortunate side effect of internet forums, that it's easy to assume other contributors are equal in terms of motive and agenda.
I should remember that just because I buy a synth after demoing it and sizing up it's 'to me' value and purchasing on it's merits, then use it as intended to program sounds and make music, others won't and will be far more interested in changing how it looks.

:tu:

One unfortunate part of this forum you apparently want me to stop making this thread about me, yet that is exactly what you are trying to do. I'll be polite and just add you to my 'foes' and never deal with you again.

Aliens wrote:I guess it's an unfortunate side effect of internet forums, that it's easy to assume other contributors are equal in terms of motive and agenda.
I should remember that just because I buy a synth after demoing it and sizing up it's 'to me' value and purchasing on it's merits, then use it as intended to program sounds and make music, others won't and will be far more interested in changing how it looks.

yikes, what's wrong with discussing everything about the synth? nothing is more important that the sound, but... since we stare at our plugins a lot, nothing wrong with having the GUI work well for us too.

the great art of making music often involves using things not as intended. & no need to attempt to police this forum.

meanwhile, SM1 is great, and look forward to new options, sounds... and skins...

Aliens wrote:I guess it's an unfortunate side effect of internet forums, that it's easy to assume other contributors are equal in terms of motive and agenda.

You seem like a dick, kv331 doesn't seem to have a problem with fixing errors and I'm sure he's happy to see people interested in his synth even if it means they're making skins for it. and yet here you are accusing them of 'glory hunting bug fixes' and 'people being more interested in how it looks'.To me, any bug is a bug and should be removed, and how people use their software is up to them any way they see fit. so get off your high horse and come back down to earth.
~Pyrotek45

I don't care what's in this topic or what's talked about or who posts it. I asked a question about the best use of Bulent's time - Synth or amateur skins.
Clearly I have a sound preference on which he should concentrate on.

Like I wrote above, I must endeavour to remember that others might not just buy a synth to program and use making music.

Pyrotek45 wrote:
You seem like a dick
You seem angry 8)

Return to “Instruments”