Synthmaster One?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One

chk071 wrote:Bulent mentioned $29 for exisiting Synthmaster owners in the video.
So the deal for those buying Synthmaster for $10 during x-mas period just got sweeter.

It is gonna be free for those owning SynthMaster all, and $79 for newbies.

4damind wrote:..new stuff like Wavetable synthesis (not available in Synthmaster)..
Ummm.. There is wavetables in SM? You can add pile of waves and morph between them?

As far as i know, no.

Here's a screenshot for you
16177532_10209742609859446_5516588440887115660_o.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

This thing is superb, and I get it for free. :hyper:

Only problem: two oscillators. :help:

I mean, even Sylenth1 has four oscillators. :hihi:
<List your stupid gear here>

4damind wrote:But there is also new stuff like Wavetable synthesis (not available in Synthmaster). I have not tested it yet but it looks very good and seems to be an interesting and compared to Synthmaster not so complex synth.
Synthmaster 2 has a wavetable oscillator module since long time where you could create a wavetable from up to 16 different waveforms that create a morphable wavetable in real-time. While the wave index parameter has limited steps (127 selectable waveforms + some steps between two waves) when modulated with an envelope there seem to be very smooth interpolations.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Examigan wrote:Here's a screenshot for you[/attachment]
GUI layout is basically exactly as HIVE

egbert101 wrote:This thing is superb, and I get it for free. :hyper:

Only problem: two oscillators. :help:

I mean, even Sylenth1 has four oscillators. :hihi:
Was what i was thinking too. There are 2 subs, good. But, no global unison, as it seems, and the sub osc's don't have unison too, so, it will be a bit restrictive for some patches.

Looks nice, the gui layout is a mockup of hive, which is still cool :)
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

chk071 wrote: Was what i was thinking too. There are 2 subs, good. But, no global unison, as it seems, and the sub osc's don't have unison too, so, it will be a bit restrictive for some patches.
I guess the EDM crowd will still be happy. But yeah, restrictive. Seems a bit odd, because a lot of work seems to have gone into creating something very analog sounding. I'd imagine this sprang from development models for SynthMaster 3. If it just had a little tab for at least two layers, then it would be a more complete modern soft synth.

Anyway, going into the single page layout and workflow, is the perfect direction for KV331 Audio.
<List your stupid gear here>

Ingonator wrote:
4damind wrote:But there is also new stuff like Wavetable synthesis (not available in Synthmaster). I have not tested it yet but it looks very good and seems to be an interesting and compared to Synthmaster not so complex synth.
Synthmaster 2 has a wavetable oscillator module since long time where you could create a wavetable from up to 16 different waveforms that create a morphable wavetable in real-time. While the wave index parameter has limited steps (127 selectable waveforms + some steps between two waves) when modulated with an envelope there seem to be very smooth interpolations.
I think this is a bit different. Afaik Synthmaster One has predefined "typical" wavetable with a knob where you can walk thru the index. If understand this correctly, Bülent spoke also in the video that wavetable synthesis is something Synthmaster doesn't have right know.

4damind wrote: I think this is a bit different. Afaik Synthmaster One has predefined "typical" wavetable with a knob where you can walk thru the index. If understand this correctly, Bülent spoke also in the video that wavetable synthesis is something Synthmaster doesn't have right know.
You're correct
Fernando (FMR)

egbert101 wrote: I guess the EDM crowd will still be happy. But yeah, restrictive. Seems a bit odd, because a lot of work seems to have gone into creating something very analog sounding. I'd imagine this sprang from development models for SynthMaster 3. If it just had a little tab for at least two layers, then it would be a more complete modern soft synth.
If you want four oscillators, you have Synthmaster. Synthmaster One is not limited at all, the oscillators and filters are great, and it's very versatile (although very straight and direct for the user)
Fernando (FMR)

Doesn't normal Synthmaster also have 2 oscillators? Various layers though.

chk071 wrote:Doesn't normal Synthmaster also have 2 oscillators? Various layers though.
2 layers, each one with two oscillators and two filters (therefore, four oscillators, like Sylenth and Spire). Sylenth also has an architecture with two layers, BTW. But while Sylenth and Spire "only" have two filters, Synthmaster has four (two in each layer)

Synthmaster One is like half of Synthmaster (although the oscillators have some new stuff, that will, presumably, be included in Sythmaster 3). It has "only" two oscillators (like the vast majority of synths, including Hive), but it has two filters.
Fernando (FMR)

Return to “Instruments”