VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ANA ANA 2 The Earth & Moon Expansion

deastman wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
borealfarmer wrote:No biggie. The synth is basically free considering the value
Where do you come up with the synth being free? What kind of math did YOU learn in school?
borealfarmer is a spam account. Joined today and already 35 posts on random topics. Can we get a mod over here?
The postings were legit. Chill out, what are you the posting police?

borealfarmer wrote:
deastman wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
Where do you come up with the synth being free? What kind of math did YOU learn in school?
borealfarmer is a spam account. Joined today and already 35 posts on random topics. Can we get a mod over here?
I just want to know where you get free from.

I think boreal farmer might be an old acquaintance :hihi:

Not looking for trouble, I respect this fourm. Cheers everybody

you have to read things carefully. he didn't say it was free, he said:

"No biggie. The synth is basically free considering the value"

so it's his judgement call based on the value of the synth as a synth.
logic pro • sonoma • xkey 37 • eveaudio • 5bil plugins

https://upstatebrooklyn.com

Why oh why is it the same member always clogging up threads with his BS, FFS get a life. If you don't understand that different countries have different currencies and hence different exchange rates then don't comment. It all seems like pointless posts to advertise his patches and get attention.

Sorry for rant but sometimes it gets ridiculous , every thread is a section about him, the GUI is too big/small/wrong colour etc etc etc ad infinitum.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

borealfarmer wrote:
deastman wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
Nope. Just noticed that you joined today and have already made 40 posts, most of which are short, throwaway comments barely related to the topic. But hey, welcome aboard!
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

I'll leave the guy alone. Who knows, he could be a new overzealous poster guy. I can't get on somebody for that.
Last edited by Orbit-50 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Hi guys!

Any idea about how does STRUM in CDM works?

When strum is on you need to play some notes then the modwheel will “strum” through the held notes.

Phil Sonic Academy wrote:When strum is on you need to play some notes then the modwheel will “strum” through the held notes.
I got it!

Thanks.

Another question...

What are the differences between the envelope modes Ana1, Ana2, Analog and Ana1Analog?

Ana 1 is a pure exponential like Ana 1.. Ana 2 is more like a string pluck curve.. faster at the start then slows.

Analog versions are similar shapes but with analog chacteristics.. I.e. not as fast attack / release etc

I'm very likely to buy Ana 2 when it gets released. I've also been thinking of picking up Ana (1). Is there any advantage or disadvantage to buying Ana 1 now as opposed to waiting for the release of Ana 2? Is there going to be any bundle discount or anything?

Phil Sonic Academy wrote:Ana 1 is a pure exponential like Ana 1.. Ana 2 is more like a string pluck curve.. faster at the start then slows.

Analog versions are similar shapes but with analog chacteristics.. I.e. not as fast attack / release etc
Does any of the modes behave like in analog synths in the way that when a voice is re-used after a new note on event (e.g. in monophonic mode), the attack phase starts from the current "control voltage" instead if from zero? Unfortunately many synths get this wrong.

Return to “Instruments”