Sonic Academy new synth!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ANA ANA 2 The Earth & Moon Expansion

My bad Phil, On the page it's telling me 'You are eligible for a discount. Enter code F##@$ at the checkout' but it doesn't work.

simmo75 wrote:My bad Phil, On the page it's telling me 'You are eligible for a discount. Enter code F##@$ at the checkout' but it doesn't work.
Ahh... it seems the web was throwing up codes to some people that dont own ANA 1... just a bug Sorry!

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 64-bit

garryknight wrote:Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 64-bit
cool thanks! will check the installers!

Phil Sonic Academy wrote:
simmo75 wrote:My bad Phil, On the page it's telling me 'You are eligible for a discount. Enter code F##@$ at the checkout' but it doesn't work.
Ahh... it seems the web was throwing up codes to some people that dont own ANA 1... just a bug Sorry!
Hey Phil,

I'm currently having the same issue. Support message sent in the site.

lvndr wrote:
Hey Phil,

Did you ever Buy a copy of ANA 1?

lvndr wrote:
Hey Phil,

Did you ever Buy a copy of ANA 1?
I have ANA1 in my account. My username is lvndr

Trying to purchase but running into a problem. Paypal won't allow me to pay with my Paypal balance. Forcing me to use one of my bank accounts.

And yes, I do have more than enough in my balance.

What do I do?

Why are you people all ordering at the same time now? Just wait a day or two...

wagtunes wrote:Trying to purchase but running into a problem. Paypal won't allow me to pay with my Paypal balance. Forcing me to use one of my bank accounts.

And yes, I do have more than enough in my balance.

What do I do?
yeah there is an issue where our basket won't accept PayPal balance payments without a linked card... if you contact customerservice@sonicacademy.com we can send you a custom invoice and do it manually.

fluffy_little_something wrote:Why are you people all ordering at the same time now? Just wait a day or two...
are you insane? :D
logic pro • sonoma • xkey 37 • eveaudio • 5bil plugins

https://upstatebrooklyn.com

fluffy_little_something wrote:Why are you people all ordering at the same time now? Just wait a day or two...
I guess it the Hype train Haha. People are excited its finally ready :D
The post above this is likely bait, viewer discretion is advised.

Big problem for some of us, Phil. This is what ANA 2.0 looks like on my Microsoft Surface Pro 3

It's in Studio One 3.5 but I doubt that makes a difference. It's because the Surface Pro 3 runs in hi-res mode. It looks fine on my Windows PC.

garryknight wrote:Big problem for some of us, Phil. This is what ANA 2.0 looks like on my Microsoft Surface Pro 3

It's in Studio One 3.5 but I doubt that makes a difference. It's because the Surface Pro 3 runs in hi-res mode. It looks fine on my Windows PC.
WOW WTF!...

is it like that for all sizes? can you even get into settings to change sizes?

What is the screen resolution of the surface pro 3?

garryknight wrote:Big problem for some of us, Phil. This is what ANA 2.0 looks like on my Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Doesn't the Surface Pro 3 Only have a 12 inch screen? Could this be one of the things causing it? I'm not an expert by any sense of the word just curious if its a scaling issue of some sort.
The post above this is likely bait, viewer discretion is advised.

Return to “Instruments”