Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
This forum is sponsored by
Bass Master from Loopmasters

Heavy, speaker-shaking tones are just a few clicks away with Bass Master. This synth is totally dedicated to bass, and it's built on Loopmasters' award-winning sonic history.

Whether you are making House, Techno, Drum and Bass, Trap, Hip Hop or other electronic music styles, Bass Master's huge variety of source sounds provide the inspiration for a weighty, powerful bass tone.

Read more at www.pluginboutique.com
chk071
KVRAF

16035 posts since 10 Apr, 2010, from Germany

Postby chk071; Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:26 pm Re: Reaktor Blocks vs. Softube Modular

It always amazes me again how much discussion these this vs. that threads are creating. :ud:

The answer is so simple: Decide for yourself. Unfortunately, the times seem to be less and less prone to help and motivate own decisions. I also notice that on myself. I'm such a lazy "what should i do" guy sometimes that i'm also tempted to have everything spoon fed to me (in hint on that other thread). No offense meant. We're all slaves to these "everything in abundance" times.
EnGee
KVRAF

4684 posts since 7 Oct, 2005

Postby EnGee; Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:49 pm Re: Reaktor Blocks vs. Softube Modular

Sometimes such thread points us to something we haven't experienced and it leads us to change our opinion when we try again. It happened and still happens to me!

I always believed that Reaktor is better than other solutions, but in the end I found Softube is better for me. I have just purchased Heartbeat and yesterday I purchased a cheap bundle contains TSAR 1R reverb. They are few modules but with high quality. I like this direction more than gazillion modules that makes me loose concentration, but that's me now vs me before (preferred the many options) :hihi:
My lovely setup: Windows 10, Reason 10, Cubase 9.5, AudioBox iTwo, Casio PX-5S, Korg microKey & nanoKontrol and a bunch of great soft synths and instruments :)
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments