Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
chk071
KVRAF

16810 posts since 10 Apr, 2010, from Germany

Postby chk071; Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:26 pm Re: Reaktor Blocks vs. Softube Modular

It always amazes me again how much discussion these this vs. that threads are creating. :ud:

The answer is so simple: Decide for yourself. Unfortunately, the times seem to be less and less prone to help and motivate own decisions. I also notice that on myself. I'm such a lazy "what should i do" guy sometimes that i'm also tempted to have everything spoon fed to me (in hint on that other thread). No offense meant. We're all slaves to these "everything in abundance" times.
EnGee
KVRAF

4739 posts since 7 Oct, 2005, from New Zealand

Postby EnGee; Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:49 pm Re: Reaktor Blocks vs. Softube Modular

Sometimes such thread points us to something we haven't experienced and it leads us to change our opinion when we try again. It happened and still happens to me!

I always believed that Reaktor is better than other solutions, but in the end I found Softube is better for me. I have just purchased Heartbeat and yesterday I purchased a cheap bundle contains TSAR 1R reverb. They are few modules but with high quality. I like this direction more than gazillion modules that makes me loose concentration, but that's me now vs me before (preferred the many options) :hihi:
Let's donate to help the kids and save our planet.
Previous

Moderator: KVR Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments