Tone2 Rayblaster 2 Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
RayBlaster

The new synth engine is now able to create bass sounds and more realistic lowpass filter sweeps
This was not possible in v1 ? :?

I bought Rayblaster over X-mas. I just got an email from Tone2 announcing the release at a slightly discounted price of $169 but, no mention of free upgrade for recent customers. I still have my keyfile. Do you think it will authorize Rayblaster 2? Has anyone tried?

I found thne new version in my Best Service account. It authorizes with the old keyfile!

Cool. I'm heading there next....And THERE IT IS! Like I own it already. Thanks!

did anyone of you manage to update for the reduced Price? I can only find yet the purchase Option with the full Price....

TrekStar wrote:did anyone of you manage to update for the reduced Price? I can only find yet the purchase Option with the full Price....
Although i won't be upgrading (the price... :dog: ), i wasn't able to find any information about any reduction (for Rv.1 users).

exmatproton wrote:
TrekStar wrote:did anyone of you manage to update for the reduced Price? I can only find yet the purchase Option with the full Price....
Although i won't be upgrading (the price... :dog: ), i wasn't able to find any information about any reduction (for Rv.1 users).
I wrote to support about that. Awaiting an answer...

It is $79 and is on the What's New page top left just under the first paragraph. They do this on all of their "upgrade" methods. Hard to find.

https://www.tone2.com/html/what-s%20new-.html

I received an email with the upgrade offer for eur 59. it contains a link

thejonsolo wrote:It is $79 and is on the What's New page top left just under the first paragraph. They do this on all of their "upgrade" methods. Hard to find.

ah..i see. good find

thejonsolo wrote:It is $79 and is on the What's New page top left just under the first paragraph. They do this on all of their "upgrade" methods. Hard to find.

Thanks for the info. Beware of the exchange rate. 79$ is way more than 59 Euros right now...

Ryan99 wrote:

Thanks for the info. Beware of the exchange rate. 79$ is way more than 59 Euros right now...
Yeah, I've noticed that too. For whatever it's worth, Best Service seems to offer Tone 2 products cheaper than the Tone 2 website (like 50 US dollars cheaper, and Rayblaster 2's intro price is 20 dollars cheaper at $149) but, I don't know if they offer a cheaper upgrade price, unless you bought the Rayblaster 1 from them.

Yes you can change from USD to EURO before checking out and save about $15. The checkout price was $64 at that rate for me. Not that I am interested or will likely purchase it. I am just not sure what this update is bringing to the table.

Edit- apparently I am already upgraded to Rayblaster 2. Hmmm.

[quote="W23"]Cool. I'm heading there next....And THERE IT IS! Like I own it already. Thanks![/quote

That is what I did too.... Best Service had my RB2. So why did Tone 2 send me a email to buy it at 169 bucks then? I bought RB a few months ago. Why didn't Best Service send me an email to get my free upgrade? I did email Tone 2 and they said I had to go to Tone 2 support and I did a day ago and no answer yet.

Any rate, I'm glad I found out here how to get it. Also their expansion banks were a discount price when Tone2 sent me a link to buy RB2.

Yeah that's a funny thing with Best Service. Obviously Tone2 will do technical support for any synth of theirs that you own, and they are the guys who give you the key file but, Best Service handles updates and upgrades

Return to “Instruments”