Sooo looking forward to the u-he MS20!!!...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

...because, you know, u-he! :D

Just a subtle hint. At least I didn't start a poll! :hihi:

Diva alraedy includes MS-20 Osc and Filter modules so this is not very likely i guess (at least not soon).

The modules in Diva are called: Dual VCO Eco, HPF BITE (2 filter revisions), BITE filter (2 revisions)
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

True, but not quite the same.
But would't it be friggin cool if Urs n co DID plan to do an MS20 sometime...like after RePro-5?

It seems highly unlikely given that Korg already have released a VST version and then also a very good selling hardware reissue of sorts, both of which are still widely available. I'm sure they have more interesting things to put their time and energy and ingenuity into..

The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious ; it is the
fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science.
-- Albert Einstein

...like cats. :wink:

e@rs wrote:...like cats. :wink:
This is a very good point: I have both the Korg Legacy MS-20 VST and a cat. While the MS-20 is good, I much prefer the cat; she has faster attack, more bite, and a softer tail. Also, she sits better in a mix, er I mean chair. :clown:

^^ :hihi:

that's great :lol:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

I saw some video on youtube about a physical modelling drum thingie they were working on... I think this is badass, and from u-he U KNOW IT WOULD BE :band2: :hail:

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

It is not deception but inception, I think :ud:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Yeah, a truely modular MS-20 with patch points also for audio signals would certainly be a challenge I'd go for.

But at this point of time there's no way I'd even think about it.

Cats on the other hand... ah well, let's see how we do with a poly Repro. It's much more complicated than I'd expected :cry:

Aaah, Urs, so glad to hear you'd be up for the challenge!
That means that POSSIBLY, SOMETIME in the future there MIGHT be a UH-20! Woohoo! :wheee: Something to hope for, cos you'd show KORG how classic emulations SHOULD be done!
(seeing as they're so slow on updating theirs and that ridiculous MS-20 GUI) :D

Now I wonder when ÜBER is gonna arrive...you know, that FilterscapeVA upgrade? The one with insane wavetable oscillators, each with oscillator warp/FM and inter-oscillator FM/PD, Z-Plane-like morphing filter and FS1R-like formant shifting, all at Bazille quality. You know that would silence the "Woot?! Another vintage analogue synth emu?!! Why can't we embrace the future?!!!" crowd. At least a bit. :D
(Of course, an awesome modern "UX-professional-approved" GUI with an extensive mod-matrix would be mandatory!) :hihi: (But I'd strongly suggest MASSIVE-type modulation assignment. That system works so well)

Ok, Back to work fine sir! Yes, I know it's Saturday. We're (im)patiently waiting to give you our money! Yes, KVR. ALL of KVR. Everyone. Go. Work. :D :tu:
Last edited by xalama qo on Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Inception. Most definitely :tu:

psmacmur wrote:
e@rs wrote:...like cats. :wink:
This is a very good point: I have both the Korg Legacy MS-20 VST and a cat. While the MS-20 is good, I much prefer the cat; she has faster attack, more bite, and a softer tail. Also, she sits better in a mix, er I mean chair. :clown:
Not completely sure if talking about Octave or Felis Catus. Still, golden. Got me smiling hard :o :hihi:

Anyway, whats wrong with the Korg VST? It doesnt hiss enough?
Though I wouldnt mind U-He MS-20 ;)
Soft Knees - Live 12, Diva, Omnisphere, Slate Digital VSX, TDR, Kush Audio, U-He, PA, Valhalla, Fuse, Pulsar, NI, OekSound etc. on Win11Pro R7950X & RME AiO Pro
https://www.youtube.com/@softknees/videos Music & Demoscene

Return to “Instruments”