XLN - Addictive Drums (Add-on Question)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does anyone know (or have tried and successfully done) if you already own AD2 if you buy another license of AD2 (currently on sale) if you can add the new packs, midi etc to your account?

Hopefully this makes sense. It occurred to me when I originally bought AD2 a couple months ago. If valid, its a better deal than buying the add-ons separately.

Thanks!

I'm not even sure if you can buy another AD2 license and tie it to the same account?

You can buy the Custom or Custom XL packs and they can be added to your account. However, in a weird quirk, you have to buy those at a 3rd party retailer as the set-up of the XLN store won't let you purchase them if you already have bought them before.

They DO work if you buy them from 3rd party retailers (like JRR Shop or Audiodeluxe...).

Yes I can confirm jsp1979's experience. That is how I purchased all of my paks excepts for a few through KVR marketplace.
jsp1979 wrote:You can buy the Custom or Custom XL packs and they can be added to your account. However, in a weird quirk, you have to buy those at a 3rd party retailer as the set-up of the XLN store won't let you purchase them if you already have bought them before.

They DO work if you buy them from 3rd party retailers (like JRR Shop or Audiodeluxe...).

Awesome! Thanks jsp1979 and Scotty!

Return to “Instruments”