Who is Channel Robot?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Every so often I get unsolicited emails from Channel Robot. As far as I know I have never signed up to them; so some other dev must have passed on my contact details.

I am 99.9% sure that I have not visited their site (nor the associated kontakthub) as both are flagged as 'Untested' by Norton Security, and I pass by such sites.

Shame, as their products listed in the KvR Plug-ins section look interesting.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

They have a website: http://channelrobot.com/about/

DarkStar wrote:Every so often I get unsolicited emails from Channel Robot. As far as I know I have never signed up to them; so some other dev must have passed on my contact details.

I am 99.9% sure that I have not visited their site (nor the associated kontakthub) as both are flagged as 'Untested' by Norton Security, and I pass by such sites.

Shame, as their products listed in the KvR Plug-ins section look interesting.
Wait, is this some kind of reverse-psychology to get us visit their site?
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Maybe it was the Russians?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Numanoid wrote:They have a website: http://channelrobot.com/about/
"Untested" by Norton Security, so not visited by me.
Inspired by ...

Me thinks people from East Yorkshire can be trusted

Is that where Peter Sutcliffe was from?

Aloysius wrote:Maybe it was the Russians?
No, this time we are not in charge.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

:scared:

Since they already have your email why not asking them directly how they got it?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Untested by Norton Security ? can't you force them to test it ?
channelrobot wrote:
Privacy Policy

Here at Channel Robot we take your privacy seriously. We comply with each UK, EU, USA and Australian regulation on privacy. The upshot of this are a set of rules we apply, and always will apply to your data:
•We will never give away, sell or part with any data about you or that can be connected to you, including but not limited to your name, email and other addresses, your purchase history and your browsing preferences and approaches.
•We protect our site and its contents diligently
•We do not retain any credit card details or information on any customer or member here on this site or on any other site.

If you have specific questions on this or any other issue please feel free to contact us via our contacts page.

I would imagine they work that policy both ways and don't purchase info either.

New freebie from Channel Robot: FreeMatrix, a cut down version of Grid Machine:

"Like the 5 Grid Machine Matrix Instruments in the collection it includes 10 specially sampled sound sets, but is limited to two scales(Major and Minor) and only 8 different cursor shapes."

OK, but I'm not much wiser about them - do they post here?
Inspired by ...

We are located in East Yorkshire UK
I guess that means Hull
Privacy Policy

Here at Channel Robot we take your privacy seriously. We comply with each UK, EU, USA and Australian regulation on privacy. The upshot of this are a set of rules we apply, and always will apply to your data:

-We will never give away, sell or part with any data about you or that can be connected to you, including but not limited to your name, email and other addresses, your purchase history and your browsing preferences and approaches.
-We protect our site and its contents diligently
-We do not retain any credit card details or information on any customer or member here on this site or on any other site.
You may require further info by contacting admin[at]channelrobot.com which is listed on their page.

Return to “Instruments”