DUBturbo discontinuing ALL premium VST(i)'s - Replacing W/ "VIVID" - FREE UPGRADE.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi gang,

Been a while since I've touched this section re launches or updates on our new daw.. I have a new tool in the works and started a thread for it here: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=482893 - however I know many of you grabbed our tools from this section of the forum or got a free copy during my giveaway launches here, and may have referred ppl so I'm posting it in here too as we're dicontinuing our line up...

Got a little discouraged after 2.5 years of trying to build out the dub4 DAW with two dev teams in C++, hella time and $$, and neither could complete it - so I just went into reset/drawing table mode for a while..

In that time though, in the first phase I built out a ton of VSTi's, went through flowstone, went through Maize, went through some JUCE stuff, but all of it had a bit of a limit to functionality and end user experience.. Always had great samples, just had a hard time packaging them into a great tool until recently (I even outsourced heavily here on KVR/other to create samples for us to include in dub4 and other new tools that we didn't launch).

Anyway, I am happy to announce that we are both discontinuing all the following tools, and if you ever grabbed a copy, you get a free upgrade to this - EVEN IF YOU REFUNDED.

-----
- VOICEPLEX
- BASSTURBO
- ATMOSFIRE
- WOBBLEBOSS
- VOXNBEATBOX
--- OR THE BUNDLE of the above.

When VIVID launches we'll provide instructions on how to get yours. If you did refer anyone to our tools manually please tell them..
-----

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68v5NLzzaSg

Basically I consolidated a lot of the samples that were to go in DUB4, and the unused stuff, and the best of the best of the previous tools, and created a hybrid suite of 6 libraries/plugins for Kontakt (was going to create them as separate tools following the above but I'm not sure I'll keep building out libraries so I'd rather do one huge one right up front).

The KVR official pages for the above tools will all be updated to 'discontinued' soon once this launches and you can hit me up here for any help.

The only downside is you'll need the full version of Kontakt or it goes for 15min in demo mode. However the things Kontakt can do is insane (I call it the EXS on crack since I've discovered it - I'll never let go of EXS because too much invested but this is definitely a step or 10 up).

Thanks for all the kindness this forum has shown me post my dubturbo early days of wonkiness and then the redemption campaign with the tools and others above.

I'll update this thread once we're live as well, shouldn't be too much longer now just polishing it and making more midi files for you to abuse..

Enjoy your day/night~!
Get All My Free Plugins/Packs/Etc...
>> http://www.toneden.io/lofiradio >> :phones:

Hi Norbz.

This looks awesome! :clap: Can't wait! :hyper:

BBC

Looks good and it really seems to push the envelope of what is possible with Kontakt. Good work!!

You are so nice! That is so awesome! I am so excited! I got some of the maize ones from you and loved the samples but ended up not using the plugins (unless I bounced down) because the plugins were going to self destruct (expire after a few years). Having your sounds in Kontakt is something I very much look forward to! Thanks!!!!

Ps: That first beat in your demo video is tight. Nice. I haven't had a chance to listen to the other ones yet.
Play it by ear

Very cool. I bought AtmosFire back in 2015 (and I have VoicePlex, but I'm not sure I bought it), getting those sounds out of the Maize instrument and into Kontakt would be a giant win. Since Maize didn't handle non-44.1khz sample playback, all my 48khz projects had clicks and pops with AtmosFire. Kontakt should fix all of that. Be sure to let us know what we need to do to get this.
-Matt

Great turn! Thank you! Good luck with VIVID! :tu:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Looking good, nice job :tu:

hey guys, when i load Atmosfire i get a this instrument is expired message, i cannot find my mail where i got this one? is there a solution and i see there is a new product, can you still get it for free? never checked this news here.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Return to “Instruments”