One Synth Challenge #99: vst2413 by Keijiro Takahashi (J.Ruegg wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Voted.
Great songs this month

Suspicious things are afoot, here at the OSC!

Whatever.

With all the ____ around here I forgot how amazing the musicians are here! Such inspiring entries! You should all be very proud! :clap: :clap: :clap:
574X's votes have been cast. May the righteous prevail.

To those who greatly enjoyed my track,
and to those who would've enjoyed my emphasis on composition which has been requested of me for months, and are enjoying going at my mixing engineering like it's a piñata (good thing I'm not a mixing engineer, or a candy-filled piñata, for that matter), here is a gift for you to mix to your heart's content.
574X - Can You Feel [kvr osc may 2017 vst2413] Reaper Project File.7z
The only real losers are the critics, ofc because they missed the opportunity to shake their booty with everyone else.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Voted!
As always there are a lot of good tracks. Some people tried to overcome the limitations of the synthesizer and tried to squeeze the maximum out of it. And they succeeded :). Some wrote great oldchool tracks.
I think vst2413 is great inspiring synth, despite the lack of a GUI.
Thanks to all who commented my track on soundcloud.
Good luck to all!

VOTED :hyper:

Voted.

Oops, didn't mention here that I voted. Don't know if that part is also mandatory but sure, I voted ;) So good luck to all of you and your great entries. It's amazing what awesome things you always get out of even the crappiest synths. :D

Voted.

...will try to comment later, busy month...

Voted. Lots of great music :clap:

I've tried a different way of voting as I have one favourite that I've given 5 to as I want it to win :D Which means that there are 4's that I would usually have given a 5, and so on....

If I gave you a 2 and also some positive comment - I assure you I meant the positive comment and it's just that there are a whole bunch of tracks that I scored higher.

Anyway - good luck everyone, really good to listen to :)

Voted!
Amazing what you all did with this difficult, but ultimately quite versatile synth, plus some outstanding musicianship :clap: :clap: :clap:

Final Results: J.Ruegg wins!!!! :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

1st J.Ruegg - Displaced - 140pts

2nd Zerofox97 - Distorted chip - 139pts

3rd Taron - Stulta Mundi - 138pts

4th DoctorBob - dbBlues - 134pts

5th asi4 - Trilogy - 132pts

6 Richard Semper - Unspritely Behaviour 128 pts
7 moviemovies1 - Sanctuary 125 pts
8 Kraftraum - Rotation 26 (Robotik KI) 124 pts
9 TrojakEW - Wasteland 124 pts
10 bh9090 - 31 Days 121 pts
11 Yeager - Aliased 121 pts
12 Fn0rd - Accidentally Graceful 118 pts
13 PeterH - A Couple Of Microseconds After The Door Was Slamed Shut 117 pts
14 psmacmur - Sollicitudin 108 pts
15 574X - Can You Feel 106 pts
16 generaldiomedes - Sorry For Robot Dancing 106 pts
17 JKFlashico - Summerday 103 pts
18 nickamandote - Summer (Euroreggae Mix) 101 pts
19 d34dmeat - Dented 99 pts
20 Zarf - Knuckles Lost Adventure 99 pts
21 petereke - Final Moment 98 pts
22 jmonemanproject - Slow Dance With You 97 pts
23 Aluode - VST 2413s Aluode 96 pts
24 BaaliSoda - Good Old Days 96 pts
25 Darksynth FX - Morning Dew 91 pts
26 Medniex - Special Offer 88 pts
27 jovexli / jupitergroup - Kvmo 86 pts
28 Toggleaudio - Köln 78 pts
29 BDave - River 71 pts

Can I haz prizes? Now?
First place winner, please announce your chosen prize and specify whether or not you give permission to upload your track to our spotify/itunes/etc page run by rghvdberg (Sales would go to osc/prize pool), and pass it on to the next top fiver. You can't have it right now, it'll take some days, but be patient* :hug: NOTE: If you don't want prize, it will be passed to the next person down (but not below #5), thank you :)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Scoresheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 3tOYc359gw

Here's my top 5 and how they finished

Taron - 3rd
DoctorBob - 4th
RichardSemper -6th
J.Ruegg - 1st
574x - 15th

Not too bad

Congratulations to the winners! Overall a better score for me than last time so it's good to hear :)

Well, I wasn't expecting to place as high as I did, honestly!

Congrats to all other winners and entrants! While I'm sitting out this month, I'll still say good luck to all entrants!
It's very tasty, I swear!

I placed higher than I've ever done in one of these before.

Neat.

Much congrats to the winrars, you all deserved it!

In the meantime i'll go sit in a corner, waiting for the day a new VOPM compo comes
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]

:clap: Congratulations to winners! Very well deserved all :clap:

Super-thanks to bjporter for keeping the wonder that is the OSC on the road. Cheers for making it happen :tu:

Finally Doctor Bob - I'm sorry your masterpiece of sound design didn't grab you the top spot - but I guess you were up against other great tracks as always! The top spots all well deserved, of course :)

Return to “Instruments”