Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise
Halonmusic
KVRist

424 posts since 13 Nov, 2015, from Norway

Postby Halonmusic; Fri May 19, 2017 5:27 pm Looking for Togu Audio Line's "Vintager" synth.

As the title said. I have everything from them exept the commercial ones. Cant for the life of me find that one. I know it has been discontinued but I would love to have that one in my collection aswell. Anyone know where I can find it?

Cheers. :wink:
chk071
KVRAF

13508 posts since 10 Apr, 2010, from Germany

Postby chk071; Fri May 19, 2017 5:32 pm Re: Looking for Togu Audio Line's "Vintager" synth.

Are you looking for it to complete your collection? Because, any TAL synth which came after it sounds better really. AFAIK, it was one of Patrick's first synths. I remember trying it, and being pretty underwhelmed by the sound. But, each to his like, of course.
It's not "news" anymore, it's "infotainment".
bayouland
KVRist

87 posts since 13 May, 2015

Postby bayouland; Fri May 19, 2017 5:52 pm Re: Looking for Togu Audio Line's "Vintager" synth.

Halonmusic
KVRist

Postby Halonmusic; Sat May 20, 2017 9:43 am Re: Looking for Togu Audio Line's "Vintager" synth.

chk071 wrote:Are you looking for it to complete your collection? Because, any TAL synth which came after it sounds better really. AFAIK, it was one of Patrick's first synths. I remember trying it, and being pretty underwhelmed by the sound. But, each to his like, of course.

Yes i want it to complete my collection. Thanks for the reply. :wink:
Halonmusic
KVRist

Postby Halonmusic; Sat May 20, 2017 9:43 am Re: Looking for Togu Audio Line's "Vintager" synth.

Thanks David. :)

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments