Syntronik [update March 2018: New T-03 Bonus Content & 4-for-1 bass synth promo] available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Syntronik 1

Thanks for the hints! So, I need to start with SampleTank, then…

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Gamma-UT wrote:If you have Sampletank on your system drive and want to use a different disk for the Syntronik samples, you will need to move it manually and have Syntronik refer to it using symbolic links (junction points on Windows?).
You shouldn't need to do anything quite as fancy as that (well in Windows land anyway) - I've just ensured the contents of each archive were kept together in a folder on my external drive ensuring the folder structure is kept the same i.e.:

-Arpeggios
-Effect Presets
-Instruments
-Library Info
-Multis
-Samples

Then in the Syntronik VST i go to Settings -> Library -> Disk Path and point it to that folder that contains all those above sub-folders and the click 'Rescan Instruments'.

From that dialogue box: "The Syntronik sound content disk path must match the Sampletank disk path"

I'm talking about the situation where someone might want to split Sampletank and Syntronik sample content across different disks.

Gotcha, I guess I was lucky as I wanted to keep it all together with SampleMoog and SampleTron anyway!

Thanks again.

It would be less of a hassle if the installer would just give the option of setting the contents folder (like virtually any other sample based program) instead of defaulting to the /Library/Application Support/IK Multimedia/ etc. on the boot disk (Mac).

I've got plenty of other stuff to play with and don't really need ST/Syntronik, so I guess I'll just find bliss without them.

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Gamma-UT wrote:From that dialogue box: "The Syntronik sound content disk path must match the Sampletank disk path"

I'm talking about the situation where someone might want to split Sampletank and Syntronik sample content across different disks.
That will not work. Syntronik looks for its instruments and samples within the main SampleTank3 library folder.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote:
Gamma-UT wrote:From that dialogue box: "The Syntronik sound content disk path must match the Sampletank disk path"

That will not work. Syntronik looks for its instruments and samples within the main SampleTank3 library folder.
That's why you use symbolic links. Try to keep up.

Here's the video manual/walk-through , part 1:

https://youtu.be/rIY9S8bLpRk

It turned into a 40 plus minutes video, so I divided it into 2 smaller parts.

Timeline/Breakdown: (Part 1)

0:36 General Product Info
2:27 User Interface Overview
3:42 The Instrument Browser
7:40 Synth Panel
16:46 Midi Learn

Thanks for that video, In The Mix!

We also have a video going through many of the new Multis:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tZ7OT-Asz4

Thanks Peter!

Hmmm...Not sure what happened to my other post.

Syntronik v1.0 (IK Multimedia) Video Manual- Part 2:

https://youtu.be/jwBYI8j9f7M

Timeline:

0:27 The Effect Panel
2:53 The Arpeggiator Panel
16:32 The Layer Panel
21:12 Standalone Mode

this is just annoying.... i downloaded EACH file and now i have to run for every sound pack each installer?

jeez.... wtf
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

For those interested, Syntronik is now also available on iPad:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrZdfrwyMWk

Sweeeeeeet :tu:

What are the ios in-app purchase prices? I can't seem to find those anywhere

It shows the prices in the video Peter posted above. €10.99 each or €43.99 for the full collection.
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Instruments”