Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

5442 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:24 pm Re: Syntronik available now - Free version available too

OneOfManyPauls wrote:
zzz00m wrote:SampleTank 3 CE is free, and the release 3.7 has some new goodies included to support the Syntronik instruments. So it is worth grabbing because you can use all of the effects in ST3, including a couple of new ones. Plus you can multi up to 16 parts! :tu:

have they implemented the DRIFT thing into ST3 yet?

DRIFT technology support was added in SampleTank 3.7 for the Syntronik sound support.
Follow IK on Image Facebook for flash giveaways, exclusives, and more.

For the stuff without wading through pages of fluff, my posts: search.php?author_id=217907&sr=posts
zzz00m
KVRist

484 posts since 17 Sep, 2016

Postby zzz00m; Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:15 pm Re: Syntronik available now - Free version available too

OneOfManyPauls wrote:
zzz00m wrote:SampleTank 3 CE is free, and the release 3.7 has some new goodies included to support the Syntronik instruments. So it is worth grabbing because you can use all of the effects in ST3, including a couple of new ones. Plus you can multi up to 16 parts! :tu:

have they implemented the DRIFT thing into ST3 yet?

Peter already answered your question, but using the ST3 interface gives you a different look at the options for each instrument as well. The interface is consistent from one instrument to the next, without the "skin". They share the same engine, but you do not get the same UI as with Syntronik.
Instruments from AIR, Ample Sound, AAS, Cakewalk, IK Multimedia, iZotope, KV331, NI, SONiVOX, TAL, Tracktion, u-he, Way Out Ware, XLN, others...
DarkStar
KVRAF

8229 posts since 2 Sep, 2003, from Surrey, UK

Postby DarkStar; Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:25 am Re: Syntronik available now - Free version available too

Caine123 wrote:peter, it would be cool when you double click on a knob that it resets the value. something which nearly every vst has nowadays

Try Ctrl+click (as used by many other devs too)
DarkStar
Interesting, if true ...
OneOfManyPauls
KVRist

493 posts since 17 Jul, 2016, from Wales, UK

Postby OneOfManyPauls; Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:24 am Re: Syntronik available now - Free version available too

Congrats on another solid review for syntronik - 9/10 in the November issue of MusicTech (UK) magazine.
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:46 am Re: Syntronik available now - Free version available too

OneOfManyPauls wrote:Congrats on another solid review for syntronik - 9/10 in the November issue of MusicTech (UK) magazine.

Thank you. We loved seeing this review and hope to see more like it :)

We've also had Eric and Donald Parker (who are also found on our NAMM stage regularly) do a short Syntronik video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouAeUk-0-Pc

For the stuff without wading through pages of fluff, my posts: search.php?author_id=217907&sr=posts
Numanoid
Suspended

Postby Numanoid; Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:47 am Re: Syntronik available now - Free version available too

Back in March 2012 I paid €114.99 for the Total Workstation 2 Bundle Crossgrade.

Does that make me eligible for:
Syntronik CROSSGRADE
from any previously purchased product of a value of $/€99.99 or more.
Numanoid
Suspended

Postby Numanoid; Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:06 pm Re: Syntronik available now - Free version available too

BTW: Syntronik The Legendary Synth Powerhouse ? :?

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/sy ... struments/

Sonik Synth 2 is a legend

I think Syntronik is better advertised as the cutting edge Synth Powerhouse. A legend it can be in its own time :wink:
OneOfManyPauls
KVRist

Postby OneOfManyPauls; Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:36 pm Re: Syntronik available now - Free version available too

it's "the legendary synth powerhouse", not "the legendary synth powerhouse" :)
Numanoid
Suspended

Postby Numanoid; Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:40 pm Re: Syntronik available now - Free version available too

OneOfManyPauls wrote:it's "the legendary synth powerhouse", not "the legendary synth powerhouse" :)

Could be a case of the missing comma, but it still needs to be cutting-edge, otherwise I will just stick with my trusty Sonik Synth 2 :wink:
braj
KVRAF

7953 posts since 4 Feb, 2004

Postby braj; Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:42 pm Re: Syntronik available now - Free version available too

I have 46 Gear Credits and $78 in jam points, is it possible to use jam points inside custom shop? I forget how this all works, it is way too complicated buying stuff between the online store and the custom shop. Can I spend my gear credits in the online store? I'm so confused :ud:

Oh nevermind, I saw I can use jam points at checkout for up to 30%. I think I'll have to wait for the crossgrade to Syntronic to go on sale, I'm too poor for it.
braj
KVRAF

Postby braj; Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:43 pm Re: Syntronik available now - Free version available too

OOO I just noticed you can ctrl drag in the Sampletank mixer view to rearrange the effects, is that new? The Syntronic effects are a welcome addition to Sampletank too, thanks for that.
OneOfManyPauls
KVRist

Postby OneOfManyPauls; Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:08 am Re: Syntronik available now - Free version available too

braj wrote:Oh nevermind, I saw I can use jam points at checkout for up to 30%. I think I'll have to wait for the crossgrade to Syntronic to go on sale, I'm too poor for it.

sweetwater have it on sale at $149.99:

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SyntronikCG
braj
KVRAF

Postby braj; Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:47 am Re: Syntronik available now - Free version available too

OneOfManyPauls wrote:
braj wrote:Oh nevermind, I saw I can use jam points at checkout for up to 30%. I think I'll have to wait for the crossgrade to Syntronic to go on sale, I'm too poor for it.

sweetwater have it on sale at $149.99:

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SyntronikCG

That's ok, but I don't think Sweetwater will take my gear credits and jam points :) Plus I'm tempted to get Mondo Bass or upgrade my T-Racks, I will wait for the holiday deals to roll in and see what my best option is.

One thing that would make Syntronic more attractive is if you could load Sampletank patches into it and get access to the arp. But it's not like there aren't other options for arps.
zzz00m
KVRist

484 posts since 17 Sep, 2016

Postby zzz00m; Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:50 am Re: Syntronik available now - Free version available too

braj wrote:I have 46 Gear Credits and $78 in jam points, is it possible to use jam points inside custom shop? I forget how this all works, it is way too complicated buying stuff between the online store and the custom shop. Can I spend my gear credits in the online store? I'm so confused :ud:

Oh nevermind, I saw I can use jam points at checkout for up to 30%. I think I'll have to wait for the crossgrade to Syntronic to go on sale, I'm too poor for it.

You can use a combination of cash and jam points to buy the gear credits you need. Then you can use those gear credits to get what you want inside custom shop.
Instruments from AIR, Ample Sound, AAS, Cakewalk, IK Multimedia, iZotope, KV331, NI, SONiVOX, TAL, Tracktion, u-he, Way Out Ware, XLN, others...
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:51 am Re: Syntronik available now - Free version available too

Numanoid wrote:BTW: Syntronik The Legendary Synth Powerhouse ? :?

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/sy ... struments/

Sonik Synth 2 is a legend

I think Syntronik is better advertised as the cutting edge Synth Powerhouse. A legend it can be in its own time :wink:

This has been addressed previously on KVR, possibly in this thread. The synths that were sampled and whose filters were modeled are legendary synths.

PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments