Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New
Numanoid
Suspended

Postby Numanoid; Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:30 am Re: Syntronik available now - Free version available too

Fair Enough.

But what about this question?:
Numanoid wrote:Back in March 2012 I paid €114.99 for the Total Workstation 2 Bundle Crossgrade.

Does that make me eligible for:
Syntronik CROSSGRADE
from any previously purchased product of a value of $/€99.99 or more.
DarkStar
KVRAF

8229 posts since 2 Sep, 2003, from Surrey, UK

Postby DarkStar; Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:06 am Re: Syntronik available now - Free version available too

^^^
Have a look in the Crossgrade/Upgrade section of your User Area - that should list the ones that you are eligible for.
DarkStar
Interesting, if true ...
Silaris
KVRist

175 posts since 14 Jan, 2003, from USA

Postby Silaris; Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:33 am Re: Syntronik available now - Free version available too

As a SampleTank 3 and Miroslav Philharmonik 2 user, I hope Syntronik goes on sale during the holiday season. I regret not purchasing Syntronik when the intro crossgrade price was available.

I love the fact that SampleTank 3 can load the patches of Miroslav Philharmonik 2 and Syntronik. However, I hope the SampleTank browser is improved in version 3 or the next iteration. I find that navigating through patches in SampleTank 3 is very cumbersome.
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

5442 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:37 am Re: Syntronik available now - Free version available too

Numanoid wrote:Fair Enough.

But what about this question?:
Numanoid wrote:Back in March 2012 I paid €114.99 for the Total Workstation 2 Bundle Crossgrade.

Does that make me eligible for:
Syntronik CROSSGRADE
from any previously purchased product of a value of $/€99.99 or more.

That should qualify you, and please note that it is not what you paid but what the product typically sells for (but you're covered on both fronts from what I can see).

The link for the page DarkStar mentions is http://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/eligibility
Follow IK on Image Facebook for flash giveaways, exclusives, and more.

For the stuff without wading through pages of fluff, my posts: search.php?author_id=217907&sr=posts
Numanoid
Suspended

Postby Numanoid; Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:44 am Re: Syntronik available now - Free version available too

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:That should qualify you, and please note that it is not what you paid but what the product typically sells for (but you're covered on both fronts from what I can see).

The link for the page DarkStar mentions is http://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/eligibility

Thanks for the info, but that page lists my crossgrade option at €199.99

So seems I am not eligible for the €99.99 crossgrade
OneOfManyPauls
KVRist

493 posts since 17 Jul, 2016, from Wales, UK

Postby OneOfManyPauls; Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:46 am Re: Syntronik available now - Free version available too

Numanoid wrote:So seems I am not eligible for the €99.99 crossgrade

wasn't the €99 crossgrade price just for the pre-release orders? not seen it at that price since.
Numanoid
Suspended

Postby Numanoid; Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:49 am Re: Syntronik available now - Free version available too

You might have a point there, maybe I misunderstood the deal
OneOfManyPauls
KVRist

Postby OneOfManyPauls; Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:51 am Re: Syntronik available now - Free version available too

isn't that price the value of the thing you're crossgrading from, rather than the cost of the crossgrade itself?
OneOfManyPauls
KVRist

Postby OneOfManyPauls; Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:52 am Re: Syntronik available now - Free version available too

I was originally going to wait for black friday in the hope they'd do a deal until I saw the sweetwater $149 offer and figured it was worth the [potential] extra to have it earlier.
Numanoid
Suspended

Postby Numanoid; Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:53 am Re: Syntronik available now - Free version available too

OneOfManyPauls wrote:isn't that price the value of the thing you're crossgrading from, rather than the cost of the crossgrade itself?

I'm pretty certain I saw a deal from IK earlier this week, but I must have read it so quickly that I missed that €99.99 is the price to crossgrade from, not to get :oops:
Teksonik
KVRAF

11638 posts since 15 Sep, 2001, from Las Vegas,USA

Postby Teksonik; Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:55 am Re: Syntronik available now - Free version available too

So where is the promised version 1.1 update that adds Aftertouch support ?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
zzz00m
KVRist

484 posts since 17 Sep, 2016

Postby zzz00m; Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:34 am Re: Syntronik available now - Free version available too

Teksonik wrote:So where is the promised version 1.1 update that adds Aftertouch support ?

Looking forward to that one! :hyper: :tu:
Instruments from AIR, Ample Sound, AAS, Cakewalk, IK Multimedia, iZotope, KV331, NI, SONiVOX, TAL, Tracktion, u-he, Way Out Ware, XLN, others...
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:11 pm Re: Syntronik available now - Free version available too

Teksonik wrote:So where is the promised version 1.1 update that adds Aftertouch support ?

We'll be sure to announce it when it is ready. Keep an eye here and/or on our web site, newsletter, forum, social media, etc and you'll know when it is ready.

For the stuff without wading through pages of fluff, my posts: search.php?author_id=217907&sr=posts
Saukar30
KVRian

900 posts since 2 Mar, 2005

Postby Saukar30; Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:05 pm Re: Syntronik available now - Free version available too

Aftertouch in Syntronik? So does that mean in Sampletank too????
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:16 am Re: Syntronik [update: Version 1.1] available now - Free version available too

Syntronik version 1.1 is now available! Check your IK User Area for the new version.

Now with FX Drag & Drop and Chain Presets, Quick Edit of Multis, Aftertouch and more:
Click here to learn more.

PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments