Syntronik [update March 2018: New T-03 Bonus Content & 4-for-1 bass synth promo] available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Syntronik 1

braj wrote:
bill45 wrote:I read that there was a difference in sound between the free and full versions.
People say the free version doesn't sound as full.
As I recall the free version uses some lighter sound sets, I guess that may be why, but I think it is more quantity is the difference really.
Thanks Braj,I'll try the free version.

bill45 wrote:
braj wrote:
bill45 wrote:I read that there was a difference in sound between the free and full versions.
People say the free version doesn't sound as full.
As I recall the free version uses some lighter sound sets, I guess that may be why, but I think it is more quantity is the difference really.
Thanks Braj,I'll try the free version.
The free version is pretty cool, even though you have limited sound sources, you can make a lot with only it, considering the available of effects and whatnot. Even if you decide against buying the full version, it is still a useful and pretty powerful freebie.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

bill45 wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
bill45 wrote:? about a recent promotional email.
Seems like we can get two synthtronic synths for $49.Is this true.
Can we demo the full version? I know about the free version people say there are differences between free and the full versions.
Sorry I missed this. The current NAMM Slam promotion has $/€50 off any downloadable software purchase of 99+ so you'd get that taken off of a purchase of two of the Syntronik synths.
Thanks Peter, Does the $50 off apply the the $149 crossgrade price for the full version of Syntronic.
I believe the $50 off applies to ANY downloadable software >$99 so that should work. Try adding it to the shopping cart when you are logged in and you should see the discount automatically applied.

I was looking at a different crossgrade deal and the $50 NAMM discount automatically appeared in my cart.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

zzz00m wrote:
bill45 wrote:
bill45 wrote:? about a recent promotional email.
Seems like we can get two synthtronic synths for $49.Is this true.
Can we demo the full version? I know about the free version people say there are differences between free and the full versions.
Sorry I missed this. The current NAMM Slam promotion has $/€50 off any downloadable software purchase of 99+ so you'd get that taken off of a purchase of two of the Syntronik synths.
Thanks Peter, Does the $50 off apply the the $149 crossgrade price for the full version of Syntronic.
I believe the $50 off applies to ANY downloadable software >$99 so that should work. Try adding it to the shopping cart when you are logged in and you should see the discount automatically applied.

I was looking at a different crossgrade deal and the $50 NAMM discount automatically appeared in my cart.
Thanks

Basically just came here to rant about how i bought syntronik blind for the before-release-promo-price but then after installing ended up never really using it because of the RIDICULOUS load times for each preset. Also wasn't impressed by the sounds really.

But now i am reading all this nonsense about DOWNLOAD FEES??? lol wtf IK this is the worst in software customer service ever. Will definately not buy another IK product solely based on this jackass move.

weasel79 wrote: but then after installing ended up never really using it because of the RIDICULOUS load times for each preset.
I'm averaging 2-3 secs for loading each sound into Syntronik. But I guess compared to switching presets in a VA synth that may seem RIDICULOUS... :roll:

I have a few string and piano sample libraries that take a good 30 secs to load, and that tries my patience! :cry:

My samples are stored on an internal 7200RPM SATA HDD, not SSD...

Yeah, I share the complaints on the download policy, but loading presets is fine here, cultivating a wee bit of patience is helpful in life :clown: but for a rompler is is not terrible. The download policy is an insult imo but not a deal breaker for me.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

zzz00m wrote: I have a few string and piano sample libraries that take a good 30 secs to load, and that tries my patience! :cry:
I suggest playing scales and arpeggios in such moments,
or get hot coffee, more ice etc ...such diversions will lower the stress,
and improve what you do with the sounds.
Cheers

weasel79 wrote:But now i am reading all this nonsense about DOWNLOAD FEES??? lol wtf IK this is the worst in software customer service ever. Will definately not buy another IK product solely based on this jackass move.
The download fees are only for Sounds Library downloads after 180 days after the product is registered. Before that period repeated downloads are free. And IK Multimedia recommends that the downloaded files are backed up to an archive disk - that way the files are available instantly and you never need to incur a Download Reactivation fee (unless, of course, the archive disk fails).

Re the load times, the instruments and samples are loaded completely into memory. Some sort of buffering (as in K*****t) would help.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Nice find! Always enjoy watching Jordan shred!

That is a nice bonus having Syntronik instruments be fully compatible with SampleTank 3. Opens up some interesting possibilties! I have both and am enjoying them! :clap:

zzz00m wrote:Nice find! Always enjoy watching Jordan shred!

That is a nice bonus having Syntronik instruments be fully compatible with SampleTank 3. Opens up some interesting possibilties! I have both and am enjoying them! :clap:
And apparently we'll be getting those presets, though there was a little talk there about some improvement to the names first :)

zzz00m wrote:Nice find! Always enjoy watching Jordan shred!

And apparently we'll be getting those presets, though there was a little talk there about some improvement to the names first :)
Great

We've added MORE Syntronik bonus content! This time for the Syntronik J-60 instrument. Syntronik full (or J-60) users: Your sound downloads for this have been extended until March 15, 2018.

More details: Syntronik J-60 bonus content released

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Image

We've added MORE Syntronik bonus content! This time for the Syntronik J-60 instrument. Syntronik full (or J-60) users: Your sound downloads for this have been extended until March 15, 2018.

More details: Syntronik J-60 bonus content released

Thanks Peter.

Are the current IK customers who own Syntronik going to get an email from IK regarding the bonus content or are they going to have to discover it by chance as I did on kvr?

There was discussion about getting a proper notification out to all owners of the product regarding updates and bonus content but I don't know what became of it.

Thanks again.
:tu:

Return to “Instruments”