Syntronik [update March 2018: New T-03 Bonus Content & 4-for-1 bass synth promo] available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Syntronik 1

Masr wrote:I have another issue. Bought J-60 yesterday through CS, installed it, renewed my samples, but did not get any of those other free synths yet. Anyone having the same problem? Or am I doing something wrong?
When you visit your IK User Area logged in as the user used to purchase J-60 you do not see notification of the new synths?

No, which is really strange. All I see is the newly added J-60 in "My Products". And I also got some jam points for the purchase - the date is fine too (March 1).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Make sure you are logged into your personal area on the website and download the Syntronik Free from 'My Products'.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

dbender wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:We've also added new bonus content for Syntronik T-03 in honor of Bass Month (and we have a 4-for-1 on Syntronik bass synth instruments, too!).
The Mac installer for the bonus content doesn't work. When I click the Install button, I get an error message saying: "Install aborted. Cannot find any Sound Content to copy."

When the dmg opens and mounts, there is a folder named "Syntronik Sound Content" and its Instruments and Samples subfolders do have content in them.

Have not had this problem with any of the other Syntronik installers. Have re downloaded the bonus content installer twice and have the same problem. :(
More Info re: this problem --

- I'm running OS X 10.12.6 (Sierra)
- Logged out and back in, still same problem.
- Tested by trying another bonus content installer I had already previously installed when it came out, the installer for the J-60 bonus content (which came out 2-12-18, the immediately prior bonus content before this new one today) -- No problem, installed fine. Also compared permissions settings for the installers (pkg files) and disk images (dmg files) for the J-60 bonus content and the T-03 Bonus Content released today, and they are the same permissions settings.

Ergo, there IS something awry with the Mac installer for the new T-03 Bonus Content released today. :( :?
Last edited by dbender on Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zzz00m wrote:Make sure you are logged into your personal area on the website and download the Syntronik Free from 'My Products'.
I had Syntronik Free already installed on my system.

OneOfManyPauls wrote:The mac content installed fine for me

Do you see the two new presets – named "Living Saw Bass T-03" and "Living Square Bass T-03" – in Syntronik's preset browser?

I see the files in the installation package, but get an error on install (Mac OSX 10.13.4 ) "Installation aborted. Cannot find any Sound Content to copy."

The DMG has the two presets buried down under Syntronik Sound Content / Instruments / 53 Syntronik T-03 / Factory / Synth Bass /

..but no joy on the install. WIll wait until Monday, see if IKM posts up a different installation DMG for these two new presets. All other Syntronik bonus content has installed without issue on this Mac. These are the first two to fail out this way. No biggie...

Masr wrote:
zzz00m wrote:Make sure you are logged into your personal area on the website and download the Syntronik Free from 'My Products'.
Then I don't follow your question. What other free synths are you expecting?

The bonus content are just preset bundles for the paid synths. So far that is the J-60, Pro-V, SAM, and T-03.

zzz00m wrote:
Masr wrote:

The bonus content are just preset bundles for the paid synths. So far that is the J-60, Pro-V, SAM, and T-03.
Just read up the page...he bought the J-60 which is in the "4 for 1" promo.

So, he's due 3 other synths to make 3+1=4 synths. He is unable to find the other 3 synths that should be added free to his account. That's what he's talking about. I have no idea what you're going on about.

Not that I'm selling it, but what happens if you do sell Syntronik, does the new buyer get access to all downloads?
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

jsp1979 wrote:
zzz00m wrote:
Masr wrote:

Just read up the page...he bought the J-60 which is in the "4 for 1" promo.

So, he's due 3 other synths to make 3+1=4 synths. He is unable to find the other 3 synths that should be added free to his account. That's what he's talking about. I have no idea what you're going on about.
Oh, I see now. I recall seeing that deal advertised. His post wasn't clear that was what he was referring to. He probably should contact customer support to get the promo added to his account.

braj wrote:Not that I'm selling it, but what happens if you do sell Syntronik, does the new buyer get access to all downloads?
How much you selling it for?

what synths are choices for the other 3?
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

Juno 60, T-303, Minimod and Bully.

Will keep aneye on this thread. Dont appear to be getting emails re updates? :(

Return to “Instruments”