Syntronik [update March 2018: New T-03 Bonus Content & 4-for-1 bass synth promo] available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Syntronik 1

My order still says 'processing'. Wonder if that has something to do with it
'and when we got bored, we'd have a world war...'

In the past, free bonus items were in the User Area / Promotions. Would any 4-for-1 buyer like to check that?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote:In the past, free bonus items were in the User Area / Promotions. Would any 4-for-1 buyer like to check that?
Nope. Not in there. Probably got to wait until Monday. hey ho
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

If you've opened a ticket, IK Support will surely assist during normal business hours. If anybody with an issue has not opened a ticket I suggest doing so, even though I can relay the general information as they can use your specific information to assist you more expediently.

The above was about the 4-for-1 deal, sorry if that wasn’t clear.

The installer issue has been relayed already and I was able to recreate the underscore error mentioned above on Windows 7 Pro.

For Mac installer issues, you can work around by doing the following:

- download the installer
- double click the .dmg to verify/expand
- 'control' + click on the installer package, from the menu, select 'Show Package Contents'
- open the 'Contents' folder
- open the 'MacOS' folder
- double click the file named 'Install Syntronik Sound Content'
- the installer will launch, follow the on-screen steps

Hope that helps for now until the offices are open. Thanks!

Peter, there was a problem with the mac installer installing to the wrong location even if the installer opened and said it completed ok - see previous page.

OneOfManyPauls wrote:Peter, there was a problem with the mac installer installing to the wrong location even if the installer opened and said it completed ok - see previous page.
With the workaround above I’m told it will work correctly. If that’s not the case, please let support know you are having further difficulty.

If that was in reference to the underscore issue, I was only able to recreate that on Windows so IK Support would need to assist in that case too.

I've just deleted the files, rescanned to make sure they were gone and I've done a re-install using the method you've outlined above.

I get this error: "Library/ScriptingAdditions/LCC Scroll Enhancer Loader.osax" cannot be used with the current OS because it has no OSAXHandlers entry in its Info.plist."

this seems worse than doing the other workarounds on the previous page which did work.

So, the free Synths have been added to my account this morning. Everything is fine now (speaking of the 4-for-1 promo). :-)

Masr wrote:So, the free Synths have been added to my account this morning. Everything is fine now (speaking of the 4-for-1 promo). :-)
ditto. All good :tu:
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

OneOfManyPauls wrote:
dbender wrote:
OneOfManyPauls wrote:The mac content installed fine for me
Do you see the two new presets – named "Living Saw Bass T-03" and "Living Square Bass T-03" – in Syntronik's preset browser?
I take it back.

The installer ran fine with no errors but I don't see the "living" presets in the preset browser.

What It has done is create the files living saw bass t-03.st3i and living square bass t-03.st3i in a new folder in instruments called "53 syntronik t-03" (not the existing "53_syntronik t-03" with an underscore).

It has also copied "t-03 living saw.pak" and "t-03 living sqr.pak" to the samples folder.

I just copied the st3i files to the old folder and did a "rescan instruments" and they're showing in the preset browser now.
Thanks for the info! Using the Windows version here.

I had to do the same to get the presets to appear in the browser. The installer appears to have dropped a new folder, instead of using the existing '53_Syntronik T-03' folder.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

OneOfManyPauls wrote:I've just deleted the files, rescanned to make sure they were gone and I've done a re-install using the method you've outlined above.

I get this error: "Library/ScriptingAdditions/LCC Scroll Enhancer Loader.osax" cannot be used with the current OS because it has no OSAXHandlers entry in its Info.plist."

this seems worse than doing the other workarounds on the previous page which did work.
Thanks for letting me know. I'll let the support team know that you had this issue as I received the workaround directly from them (since I was on Windows at the time).

Also, any issues with the 4-for-1 redemption should be fixed for those experiencing issues there.

Got the other packs now, thanks
'and when we got bored, we'd have a world war...'

zzz00m wrote:
Russell Grand wrote:
braj wrote:Not that I'm selling it
zzz00m wrote: How much you selling it for?
So what's your point here? No sense of humor?
I got the joke, but I would still like to know about downloads for someone that buys a used copy. As much as I like Syntronik, for me it is usually easier to find a sound by programming a synth than it is sorting through presets, and I just might eventually decide to sell.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Return to “Instruments”