Audjoo Helix- still sounds great

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Would be nice to hear what is he doing these days. Someone working on a music blog/magazine dig him up and make an interview? :)

FYI: There's an outstanding (and free!) collection of ambient/cinematic patches created by Sound Kontrol (http://www.dms-audio.com).

See this page for download: http://www.dms-audio.com/node/33

Talking with Jonas right now in email, he got back to me. That's a nice thing, I respect developers who get back to customers. I've given him some feedback so far I've read in here. Let's see what he says.

Well did he answer?

Distorted Horizon wrote:Well did he answer?
Nope, not yet. I hope he does still

IIRC I remember getting the demo a while ago and there was some things that seemed like bug/bad programming. The effects were very lousy and the eq and filters would often not work at all. too bad to, since it seems like with a bit more refinement, it would be a sleeper synth.
~Pyrotek45

Pyrotek45 wrote:IIRC I remember getting the demo a while ago and there was some things that seemed like bug/bad programming. The effects were very lousy and the eq and filters would often not work at all. too bad to, since it seems like with a bit more refinement, it would be a sleeper synth.
I agree, with a better organized and scalable UI and new filters this synth could be a Sylenth killer, cause the oscillators still sound great and this thing basically eats no resources at all even with all oscs at full unison and lots of modulations. saving/loading envelope presets would be nice too cause they're a pain in the ass to work with in their current state. And maybe some oversampling options, too. It's really a shame he stopped updating this synth.

nvm
Last edited by Michael L on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

8)
Last edited by Russell Grand on Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zexila wrote:GUI complaints in 5, 4, 3...
You sure called it! :hihi:

twal wrote:
Distorted Horizon wrote:Well did he answer?
Nope, not yet. I hope he does still
We want answers!! \o/

Just an fyi- also inquired within a post in the Audjoo section of the forum. I hope we hear back!

brotherjake wrote:Loaded up Audjoo Helix after several years and wow. This synth still sounds, in my opinion, outstanding!* I recommend giving it a listen if you haven't already!

(* Unsolicited and not affiliated with Audjoo)
It does sound good.
Its now $74 from $145.

Return to “Instruments”