One Synth Challenge #100: Lord of the Springs (Taron Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Armagibbon wrote:You're gonna pass? Could at least grab a satyatunes skin,
I'm a boring defaults kinda guy. I bet one for Reaper would do well though.

Top 5 for osc #100 are pushed to Spotify

Takes some time to actually appear online.

All osc tracks published on Spotify so far are here https://open.spotify.com/artist/4XFB8oOG9ozc7fU1fPOjQr

bh9090 wrote:
Armagibbon wrote:You're gonna pass? Could at least grab a satyatunes skin,
I'm a boring defaults kinda guy. I bet one for Reaper would do well though.
Yea but defaults can be real f*ckin hard to read sometimes. Like anything with a light text on dark bkg? I grab a skin if ones out there. My eyes just can't deal with it.

Late to the party - I've been away this week - congratulations Taron and top-fivers - great stuff :clap:
Taron wrote: Still... a really, really big up to zarf, whose song started probably awkward to some folks, but developed into something so gorgeous, so natural that it gave me a bunch of happy tears, honestly.
@zarf:
I meant to mention that earlier. I do have a special relationship to any song made with LotS, of course, but someone, who took it by it's springs and made it work in its own nature as beautifully as this deserves a mention and much more. I hope, you will allow me to showcase your song on LotS' website. Maybe we could have a look at the intro part...maybe a tiny bit of editing, but then it would certainly be a pearl!
Thanks Taron :hug:
Very happy for it to be on the LotS site - also, if you want to PM with some editing suggestions, we'll probably be able to work something out :D I'd be happy to hear your thoughts and learn :)

OH YES, SWEET! I'm currently coding again, finishing up the next update. I will PM you and it would be awesome to have a chat about it! THANKS! :tu:

@Taron - great, whenever you're ready - super-busy here too!

@Armagibbon & eraze the borders: thanks both for your mentions earlier - just catching up with this thread :hug:

Return to “Instruments”