Wusik 8000 FREE till July1

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Wusik 8008

WilliamK wrote:My first VHS came with no tape... :dog:
:hihi:

WilliamK wrote:My first VHS came with no tape... :dog:
you (and everyone else) knows damned well this has nothing to do with the presets. it has to do with your shady business practices.

you made a false claim in the advertisement. maybe you didnt mean it :wink: ....but as has been mentioned...that is exactly your m.o....this certainty wouldnt be the first time your claims didnt turn out to be exactly what you said they were.

i dont give a rats ass about the presets, or the missing files that go with them. i care that you make false statements, and i care that you took my money and never gave me the product i paid for.

i see with all your snarky little comments...the one thing you havent done was to dispute that fact. ill say it again:

you took my money and never gave me the product i paid for.

not only that, but you tried to make me pay twice to get it.

go ahead...deny that.
ImageImageImage

chaosWyrM wrote:you (and everyone else) knows damned well this has nothing to do with the presets. it has to do with your shady business practices.
you made a false claim in the advertisement. maybe you didnt mean it :wink: ....but as has been mentioned...that is exactly your m.o....this certainty wouldnt be the first time your claims didnt turn out to be exactly what you said they were.
i dont give a rats ass about the presets, or the missing files that go with them. i care that you make false statements, and i care that you took my money and never gave me the product i paid for.
i see with all your snarky little comments...the one thing you havent done was to dispute that fact. ill say it again:
you took my money and never gave me the product i paid for.
not only that, but you tried to make me pay twice to get it.
go ahead...deny that.
WilK practices as usual. As he's stated before, he see's no reason to change (except when enough people get on him... then he's full of 'sorrys' and promises of change until he gets enough people to 'forgive, forget and buy' and then immediately reverts to never changing anything, even for those ones believing he would. Hence, "The WilK'ing"
He does the 'bait and switch' and/or the 'bait and bump' (which is this current one). He's not going to change, even if he tells you he will.
Plus;
WilliamK wrote:Cheaters.
WilliamK wrote:... so get over it bitches.
WilliamK wrote:Bitch
Name-calling is a very regular thing with him and it often escalates quickly.
Do people really want to get involved with a developer this immature, impolite, and unprofessional? And to often shift personas from a 'me' to 'we' to completely referring in the third person.
And be warned to never fall for his plays in martyrdom (most of us had at least once), until we finally realized it was a pattern that worked in a specific place in his 'cycle' of how he does things.

You will spend more than you expected to.
You will spend more time trying to get what you're promised.
And you will be blamed by WilK for getting tired of that.

Bitchybitch...

This is not name calling, is just pushing you and the nasty guys, to show that I'm not a stupid person who will just sit here and listen to shit and let people bad-mouth me with what they think I should do or not do... YOU mostly will only say bitchybitch shit, as it is your realm... f**ker...

Return to “Instruments”