PPG Wavegeneraor VS Wavemapper 2 Questions

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well, I'm done trying to wrestle with PPG Wavemapper 2. I love the sounds this thing can make but I either keep getting errors when saving stuff or when I pull up a patch I did save, it doesn't reload properly regarding the mapping section. Everything defaults back to Base.

So here's my question. I've listened to Wavegenerator. Also sounds excellent. Is it any easier to work with than Wavemapper or is it essentially the same basic interface and engine?

Based on the very few responses to these threads here, I'm guessing very few people even use these things, which makes me wonder if they're even worth bothering with. Wavemapper 2 I essentially use as a preset machine because I can't be arsed to programming this thing.

So what's the deal with Wavegenerator? Any easier?

Know what? Forget it. I downloaded the demo and the manual. I have 7 days to use it free to see if I can work with it. I don't like not being able to save presets because, ironically, that's really the only problem I have with Wavemapper 2, but I'm still going to go ahead and work with it.

Return to “Instruments”