When are all these mid year sales?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

fluffy_little_something wrote:When sales are so frequent, who still buys stuff at its regular price?
People who want the plugin. Now. :shrug: Sales are awesome. You buy when you want to, and spend what you're willing to afford.

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

Tone2 20% off still going ?

You may get more takers in Bargains (Discussion/Gossip).
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=262178&start=17370
maybe not

mid year sales?

Christmas
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

So the Fabfilter Sale started for the Bundles

Belka wrote:So the Fabfilter Sale started for the Bundles
Plus 25% any further purchases from your account :wheee:
Always Read the Manual!

PieBerger wrote:
I really like fabfilters stuff, just not the prices. Even in sale it's not attractive enough. Outside of their EQ, i just can't bring myself to actually pay them the asking prices. Sale prices in my account, 139 for the reverb no thanks. 82 for a limiter, um, just no. they are nice but overpriced.

I guess I am to much of a cheap ass.

OreoSplitter wrote:I really like fabfilters stuff, just not the prices. Even in sale it's not attractive enough. Outside of their EQ, i just can't bring myself to actually pay them the asking prices. Sale prices in my account, 139 for the reverb no thanks. 82 for a limiter, um, just no. they are nice but overpriced.

Yeah, hear-hear. Not hobbyist prices.

Waldorf has a 50% sale for 24 hours, couponcode: 24hours

Mail I got today, 17:30 gmt+1

The heat is on! This deal is a no brainer for you, if you like to add some professional sounds and effects to your DAW.
Only for the next 24 hours we offer these software products with an insane 50% discount:

Nave Synthesizer - taking your sound creations to the next level
Largo Synthesizer - integrating our Blofeld technology into your DAW
Lector Vocoder - taking you beyond the possibilities you know when you think about vocoder effects
PPG Wave 3.V - the classic synthesizer beast that cuts through
Waldorf Edition 2 - containing PPG Wave 2, Attack Percussion Synth and the D-Pole Filter, the bread and butter bundle for your DAW
License SL expansion for Blofeld Desktop - loading more samples into the machine

https://waldorfmusic.com/en/shop-overview

Update: buy thru JRRshop, is even cheaper. ;)

Soundiron have a sale on 7 of their Kontakt Player libraries until Monday too: https://soundiron.com/collections/on-sale Just purchased Olympus Elements, i was waiting for that. :)

OreoSplitter wrote:
PieBerger wrote:
I really like fabfilters stuff, just not the prices. Even in sale it's not attractive enough. Outside of their EQ, i just can't bring myself to actually pay them the asking prices. Sale prices in my account, 139 for the reverb no thanks. 82 for a limiter, um, just no. they are nice but overpriced.

You just need to spend more, consume, consume, CONSUME :) I did an online course a couple of years ago and I was eligible for a hefty discount on the total bundle, which I took full advantage of. My personal discount prices are pretty good now, 40% of the first and 65% off of the second, which are Pro R and Pro C2 currently. The 25% is then added on top so I get 45% and 74% respectively. They are lovely plugins but I agree that their price point is somewhat high particularly for hobbyists. Going down the educational route is the only way to be able to afford the bundles, without giving up nutritional meals and central heating for months at a time :)
Always Read the Manual!

I'm still waiting for some VIR2 sales to come along...I know they had one recently, and I snagged Aeris in that one...but would love to see another one.
Little Black Dog - 2008-Present

Return to “Instruments”