FB-3100 - KORG PS-3100 Emulation

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FB-3100

I have my doubts about these rather new Korg models... :hihi:
But a macOS version of the FB-3100 (VST/AU) is available now. 8)

Cheers, Björn

DrewDale wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:@Björn will we see a Poly 61, a Poly 800 or a DW6000/8000 emulation in the future? :D :pray:
+1 on this :clap: :pray:
+1 om this, too! :) :pray:

And thank you again for this and your other synths. I've recommended them to several people.

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

Full Bucket wrote:I have my doubts about these rather new Korg models... :hihi:
But a macOS version of the FB-3100 (VST/AU) is available now. 8)

Cheers, Björn
Oh :( Well you have been putting out these fantastic gems. Cant complain :tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Autobot wrote:Appreciate all your work but is there any solution in the future in relation to the mouse wheel do not working thingie?
bump
rabbit in a hole

Thank you for the update, Bjorn :tu:
rebased to WDL-OL/IPlug
Does this mean we can expect resizeable interfaces at some point ?

sinkmusic wrote:Does this mean we can expect resizeable interfaces at some point ?
If "at some point" refers to an indifferent date in the future: definitely maybe! :wink:
Let me port my other plugs first, plz...

Cheers, Björn

For some folks using an older Logic version (32 bit; for example Logic Pro 9) the AU version of the FB-3100 might not show up. In this case please download the 32 bit AU version of the FB-3100 here:
https://www.fullbucket.de/music/fb3100.html

Cheers, Björn

Autobot wrote:
Autobot wrote:Appreciate all your work but is there any solution in the future in relation to the mouse wheel do not working thingie?
bump
I do not want to troll and I appreciate all your work and maybe in the depth of kvr there is the answer (i could not find). But what is with this bug that the mouswhell wont work?
rabbit in a hole

Autobot wrote:
Autobot wrote:
bump
I do not want to troll and I appreciate all your work and maybe in the depth of kvr there is the answer (i could not find). But what is with this bug that the mouswhell wont work?
The mouse wheel does work in any DAW that I am aware of. If it does not work in a specific DAW I somehow get the feeling that it is not a bug in the plug (especially since with the FB-3100 I have changed the underlying framework).
Where is it not working in which way?

Cheers, Björn

Full Bucket wrote:
Autobot wrote:
Autobot wrote:
bump
The mouse wheel does work in any DAW that I am aware of. If it does not work in a specific DAW I somehow get the feeling that it is not a bug in the plug (especially since with the FB-3100 I have changed the underlying framework).
Where is it not working in which way?

Cheers, Björn
Ableton Live 9.7.3
Reaper 5.40
Win7 64 bit

I use Nabla und the Delay

I will try the FB-3100

And it seems that I'm not the only one with mouse-wheel problems :oops:
ENV1 wrote: PS: Mousewheel seems to work sometimes and sometimes not. When i started the session i was able to roll the wheel over the knobs and they would respond accordingly, but eventually they wouldnt anymore. No idea what the problem is, but i will let you know should i find out.
EDIT: With FB-3100 all mouse behavior works fine
rabbit in a hole

Autobot wrote:I will try the FB-3100
Yeah, this would help, thanks!

Cheers, Björn

Full Bucket wrote:Let me port my other plugs first, plz...Cheers, Björn
Great ! Mono/Fury with a scaleable interface would be great :love:

Full Bucket wrote:

Cheers, Björn
With FB-3100 all mouse behavior works fine :tu:
rabbit in a hole

Autobot wrote:
Full Bucket wrote:

Cheers, Björn
With FB-3100 all mouse behavior works fine :tu:
Phew! :party:
Anyway, it will take some time till I have ported all my little thingies, so please be patient...

Thanks & Cheers
Björn

Full Bucket how accurate is this emulation? Also i saw you have Kork Mono Poly emu how is that accurate comparing to Korgs own vst ? :-)

Return to “Instruments”