Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals
] Peter:H [
KVRist

267 posts since 22 Sep, 2016

Postby ] Peter:H [; Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:50 am Re: One Synth Challenge #102: The blooo by Full Bucket Music (Voting Started!)

Voted
Taron
KVRAF

1984 posts since 17 Apr, 2010, from Croatia

Postby Taron; Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:43 pm Re: One Synth Challenge #102: The blooo by Full Bucket Music (Voting Started!)

Voted.
Oy, oy, oy, some outstanding tracks in there. Some are really short, but absolutely excellent. I'm absolutely amazed at the amount of people, who somehow must've had some problems with blooo, who normally don't seem to have them. Yet, others really knew what to do and totally shone with unique designs and really nice compositions. Well, I'm amazed that blooo would split the crowd like that, but somehow I can understand it. You gotta get over a certain threshold with it, cross a kind of line so you can handle it like any other decent synth. No need to go crazy and try to find anything unique to this one. Blooo is literally bread and butter from a different kind of brand, so to say. I think it rocks! 8)
Darksynth FX
KVRist

99 posts since 14 May, 2016, from Vienna

Postby Darksynth FX; Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:05 pm Re: One Synth Challenge #102: The blooo by Full Bucket Music (Voting Started!)

Voted. Lots of lovely tracks!
Female dark synth producer.
https://soundcloud.com/darksynth-fx
e@rs
KVRAF

3170 posts since 15 Dec, 2011, from Bucharest, Romania

Postby e@rs; Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:06 pm Re: One Synth Challenge #102: The blooo by Full Bucket Music

e@rs wrote:Maybe try the synth next month (it will be announced in one day or two)... It might get you further... :wink:

Noisetar... :lol:
photonic
KVRian

527 posts since 5 Mar, 2011, from Austria

Postby photonic; Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:06 am Re: One Synth Challenge #102: The blooo by Full Bucket Music (Voting Started!)

Voted!
soundcloud.com/photonic-1
TrojakEW
KVRist

143 posts since 20 Mar, 2012, from Slovakia

Postby TrojakEW; Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:02 am Re: One Synth Challenge #102: The blooo by Full Bucket Music (Voting Started!)

Voted. Nice round with some cool tracks. :tu:
Medniex
KVRist

41 posts since 16 Apr, 2017, from Rīga

Postby Medniex; Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:01 am Re: One Synth Challenge #102: The blooo by Full Bucket Music (Voting Started!)

Voted.

Not sure whether I'll manage to write down my thoughts for every track till the end of voting though.
KO :ud:
psmacmur
KVRist

375 posts since 29 Jul, 2013, from Toronto

Postby psmacmur; Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:17 am Re: One Synth Challenge #102: The blooo by Full Bucket Music (Voting Started!)

Voted
Full Bucket
KVRist

425 posts since 25 May, 2010, from Hessisch Uganda, Germany

Postby Full Bucket; Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:49 am Re: One Synth Challenge #102: The blooo by Full Bucket Music (Voting Started!)

Folks,

just wanted to say Thank you! for all your cool submissions! :clap:

I am sorry but I currently am too busy (hopefully one day you will see why) so I guess I will not be able to comment on all the tracks... but be assured that I already have listened and will listen to them again. :hug:

Neither will I vote, but for a different reason (it wouldn't help if everyone would get 5 points from me, right? :hihi:), so sorry for that, too.

After 7 years, the blooo is still my workhorse synth. That's what it was built for, and I would never have imagined it to be the subject of something like this great OSC. :oops:

Good luck to the contestants!

Cheers, Björn
Taron
KVRAF

1984 posts since 17 Apr, 2010, from Croatia

Postby Taron; Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:03 pm Re: One Synth Challenge #102: The blooo by Full Bucket Music (Voting Started!)

Awww, dang, now you're getting me all excited to find out what you're working on!!! :tantrum: :hyper:
Yes, "workhorse" is a really perfect description. It was very nice to work with it and there seems to be plenty left to explore.

I'm really wondering why you don't seem to have done any commercial vsts, yet, or am I just missing something? :oops:

Excellent stuff and I'm so happy you are around! Great stuff, Great spirit! :hug:
the five assed monkey
KVRer

17 posts since 28 Oct, 2010

Postby the five assed monkey; Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:18 pm Re: One Synth Challenge #102: The blooo by Full Bucket Music (Voting Started!)

Voted. good luck everybody!
doctorbob
KVRian

854 posts since 7 Mar, 2014

Postby doctorbob; Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:14 pm Re: One Synth Challenge #102: The blooo by Full Bucket Music (Voting Started!)

@FullBucket ... you're welcome. Hope I managed to surprise you yet again with my submission - a DrBob special! Super synth, thoroughly enjoyed working with it. I too am interested in what's coming next????

dB
Halonmusic
KVRist

460 posts since 13 Nov, 2015, from Norway

Postby Halonmusic; Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:10 pm Re: One Synth Challenge #102: The blooo by Full Bucket Music (Voting Started!)

Full Bucket wrote:Folks,

I am sorry but I currently am too busy (hopefully one day you will see why) so I guess I will not be able to comment on all the tracks... but be assured that I already have listened and will listen to them again. :hug:

Neither will I vote, but for a different reason (it wouldn't help if everyone would get 5 points from me, right? :hihi:), so sorry for that, too.

After 7 years, the blooo is still my workhorse synth. That's what it was built for, and I would never have imagined it to be the subject of something like this great OSC. :oops:

Cheers, Björn

A new synth in the works? :)
Dee.P.Tree
KVRist

165 posts since 25 Aug, 2015

Postby Dee.P.Tree; Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:52 am Re: One Synth Challenge #102: The blooo by Full Bucket Music (Voting Started!)

Full Bucket wrote:Folks,

Cheers, Björn

Mac version coming soon, I think. Best of luck. :tu:
BbluntProductions
KVRist

52 posts since 17 Jun, 2014

Postby BbluntProductions; Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:14 pm Re: One Synth Challenge #102: The blooo by Full Bucket Music (Voting Started!)

Voted!
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments