Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
This forum is sponsored by
Black Octopus Sound

Black Octopus Sound is one of the world's leading supplier of premium royalty free sounds & industry leading music production software. Browse our cutting edge sample packs & synth presets by genre or type with ease to find the perfect sounds for your music productions.

Read more at blackoctopus-sound.com
63 posts since 14 Jun, 2013

Postby stunkit; Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:06 am Re: One Synth Challenge #102: The blooo by Full Bucket Music (Meakaale wins!)

I have a suggestion to put the results into first message or link there to the result's post.
tw | yt | ig
2004 posts since 24 Mar, 2006, from The city by the bay

Postby rp314; Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:38 pm Re: One Synth Challenge #102: The blooo by Full Bucket Music (Meakaale wins!)

aciddose wrote:"36dq aciddose - analog hihat single oscillator 49 pts"

I guess I have to explicitly state "THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT AN ENTRY" next time :) Especially considering the fact it was not the OSC synth.

aciddose wrote:This is an example on a single-osc monosynth with a single filter, envelope and LFO using the audio-rate PWM I mentioned.

Music has become another of the most abused aspects of filmmaking...For me, it’s ideal when you can get the music to do something that everything else isn’t doing.-Robert Bresson

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments