The PolyGAS synthesizer is based on a granular method of sound synthesis, allowing to use as much as possible possibilities of this method of synthesis. We will list the main opportunities of a PolyGAS:
- 32th voice polyphony.
- Support of files of samples in the WAV and AIFF formats, digit capacity of 8,16,24 and 32 bits⁄sample, mono⁄stereo. Files are supported only uncompressed by codecs.
- The editor of the bending parameters of granular synthesis. 18 envelopes with the maximum quantity of nodes - 40 (in each envelope). Also there is a tab where it is possible to edit dependence of amplitude of the clicked key bending from a tonality. There is a possibility of synchronization of provisional regulations of nodes of envelopes with rate of composition in DAW, and also creation of the looped sections (loops).
- Controlled randomization of parameters of granular synthesis.
- Amplitude non-linear distortions, with a possibility of a type selection (a klipping, bit-krasher, etc.) - only 11 types.
- The controlled universal filter allowing as manual installation of frequency of a cutoff (Cutoff) and a resonance (Reson), and by means of envelopes. There is a mode in case of which the frequency of a cutoff depends on a tonality of the clicked key. In the filter different types of filtering (LP, HP, BP, Comb and Allpass), only 11 types are used.
- The line of a time delay with modulation realizing effects of Delay and Flanger. There is a possibility of time synchronization of a time delay with rate of composition in DAW, and also the set modes of back coupling (Normal/CrossFeed) and the wave form of a modulating signal LFO (Sine/Triangle).
- The reverberator creating high-quality spatial reverberation on "Ambient Reverb" technology of Stone Voices.
- The master the section including regulators of low and high frequencies, and also width of a stereobasis and the overall level.
- The microtuning using files of the VAZ⁄Anamark tuning format format (extension of *.tun and *.scl).
- Tools for operation with banks and presets.
- Support of MIDI controllers.
- The information attached to bank in the RTF format.
- Utility of editing banks "PolyGAS Bank Editor".
- Detailed help manual (English/Russian).
- Tooltip balloons.
PolyGAS VSTi (15.5 MB). SHA-1 cd34068e9136b981c8d42c65e160ddec43297ae4
For installation manually in 32/64-bit Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
Setup program for 32-bit Windows (13 MB). SHA-1 b489d802e6a96f7ed150ee0bbcf909dab4a269c6
Setup program for 64-bit Windows (13 MB). SHA-1 c50e432bfd27dc99b13f20db9b95e7d4186f57d4
For installation of a plug-in dearchive contents of archive in any folder and launch the setup program PolyGAS_v2.0_VSTi_Setup (the privileges of the administrator in Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 are required).
PolyGAS banks collection
It is necessary to mark that circumstance that the author of this plug-in and these lines spends enormous personal time for the operations connected to development and advance of a free VSTi-synthesizer of PolyGAS therefore modest material support of the developer from users as not only the fate of this project, but also development of musical technologies and progress in general more depends on it will be extremely reasonable! It is possible to give donation here