Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals
VicDiesel
KVRAF

2807 posts since 2 Mar, 2003, from The only civilized county in Texas

Postby VicDiesel; Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:44 am Re: One Synth Challenge #103 - Noisetar by NUSofting (Voting Started!)

Voted. Some very impressive entries.

Also I can't help but think that I should have downloaded the updated synth. The thing was glitchy as hell when I tried it.

Victor.
doctorbob
KVRian

864 posts since 7 Mar, 2014

Postby doctorbob; Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:31 am Re: One Synth Challenge #103 - Noisetar by NUSofting (Voting Started!)

VicDiesel wrote:Also I can't help but think that I should have downloaded the updated synth. The thing was glitchy as hell when I tried it.
I did my track with the original version - for what I was doing, no major issues - just a lot of patience fine tuning the sounds and routing all the individual notes to separate instances of the synth.

dB
Taron
KVRAF

2041 posts since 17 Apr, 2010, from Croatia

Postby Taron; Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:43 am Re: One Synth Challenge #103 - Noisetar by NUSofting (Voting Started!)

VOTED! And it was a fairly quick one with only one day of careful listening and high alert for the volume slider, hehehe...
Some people did much nicer tracks than the mix allowed to let through, because for some curious reason they didn't notice the aggressive power of their melody instruments/leads. The balance was off pretty often. Pity, because some of it was really amazing under the painful beeping.

However, I ended up really, really enjoying to make a track with Noisetar after all. It made me go out of my comfort zone again, but made me feel pretty comfortable in it, too. :shrug: :phones:
rockingricky
KVRist

54 posts since 18 Jan, 2010, from Germany

Postby rockingricky; Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:08 am Re: One Synth Challenge #103 - Noisetar by NUSofting (Voting Started!)

V O T E D

This month you could hear: We had to tame the beast :D
But some interesting ideas resulting for that reason, I think ...

Good luck to all :tu:

:help:
P.S.: I can't see/activate/clicking on the link for the submission thread of Zebralette :(
Something wrong with my browser/mouse/internet/authorisation ??? :shrug:
Carl_saved
KVRist

67 posts since 17 May, 2013

Postby Carl_saved; Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:28 pm Re: One Synth Challenge #103 - Noisetar by NUSofting (Voting Started!)

rockingricky wrote:P.S.: I can't see/activate/clicking on the link for the submission thread of Zebralette :(
Something wrong with my browser/mouse/internet/authorisation ??? :shrug:

Nope, it must have been forgotten.
The Forum can always be accessed over KVR Forums -> Instruments -> OSC #104 (or whatever)
TrojakEW
KVRist

144 posts since 20 Mar, 2012, from Slovakia

Postby TrojakEW; Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:01 am Re: One Synth Challenge #103 - Noisetar by NUSofting (Voting Started!)

Voted.
Image Image
EscapeControl
KVRer

13 posts since 31 Aug, 2017, from Amsterdam, Netherlands

Postby EscapeControl; Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:58 am Re: One Synth Challenge #103 - Noisetar by NUSofting (Voting Started!)

voted.
Carl_saved
KVRist

67 posts since 17 May, 2013

Postby Carl_saved; Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:25 am Re: One Synth Challenge #103 - Noisetar by NUSofting (Voting Started!)

Voted.
Thanks Luigi for this inspiring synth that brought us all out of our comfort zone :clap:
I appreciate the courage to implement an entirely unusual way of sound generation.
I think we all have learned something from this round. Good luck!
doctorbob
KVRian

Postby doctorbob; Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:33 am Re: One Synth Challenge #103 - Noisetar by NUSofting (Voting Started!)

Hey folks ...

**** DoctorBob has VOTED ****

...but may still change it around with more listens ... sigh ... very hard this time, really!

Good luck all, and well done getting a track done - definitely a challenge -

dB
d34dmeat
KVRer

25 posts since 24 Sep, 2016

Postby d34dmeat; Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:31 am Re: One Synth Challenge #103 - Noisetar by NUSofting (Voting Started!)

Voted.
A lot of nice and innovative songs!
Good luck to you all! :clap:
eraze the borders
KVRist

102 posts since 4 Apr, 2012, from Berlin, Germany

Postby eraze the borders; Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:27 pm Re: One Synth Challenge #103 - Noisetar by NUSofting (Voting Started!)

I have voted. Tough month for all of us, but I think we did great! :D

Sorry for missing SoundCloud comments. SC is b*tchy at the moment.

Good luck to everyone.
Failure is success in progress.
doctorbob
KVRian

Postby doctorbob; Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:14 pm Re: One Synth Challenge #103 - Noisetar by NUSofting (Voting Started!)

eraze the borders wrote: ... Tough month for all of us, but I think we did great! :D
Yeah, I agree - a real toughie! :dog: But we pulled through! :party:
Sorry for missing SoundCloud comments. SC is b*tchy at the moment.
... but thanks for the lovely comment on mine :hug:

dB
EscapeControl
KVRer

13 posts since 31 Aug, 2017, from Amsterdam, Netherlands

Postby EscapeControl; Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:04 pm Re: One Synth Challenge #103 - Noisetar by NUSofting (Voting Started!)

If i understand correctly, you have to rate your own song 1 point? On the song rating page it says it is done automatically though... :?:
eraze the borders
KVRist

102 posts since 4 Apr, 2012, from Berlin, Germany

Postby eraze the borders; Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:52 pm Re: One Synth Challenge #103 - Noisetar by NUSofting (Voting Started!)

EscapeControl wrote:If i understand correctly, you have to rate your own song 1 point? On the song rating page it says it is done automatically though... :?:

That's right. You need to give your own song a 1 point rating.
Failure is success in progress.
bjporter
KVRAF

2535 posts since 18 Dec, 2010, from North America

Postby bjporter; Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:31 am Re: One Synth Challenge #103 - Noisetar by NUSofting (Voting Started!)

EscapeControl wrote:If i understand correctly, you have to rate your own song 1 point? On the song rating page it says it is done automatically though... :?:

You don't have to, but it automatically will put a 1 afterword, but it could easily be a 5 too. They just cancel eachother out.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments