One Synth Challenge #103 - Noisetar by NUSofting (Taron is the winner!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Noisetar

:shock:
...but, but...
I honestly thought nobody liked my track until d34dmeat came along, pfff...wow. I'm genuinely shocked! :shrug:
THANK YOU ALL! :hug:
Considering what a challenging month this was, there were great many tracks absolutely enjoyable and the challenge itself was actually helpful in terms of new experiences. I think, we all did Noisetar very proud! :tu: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I so gotta digest this one first, though. Phewww...well, seriously, thank you all! :party:

AND as usual and as it should be: 1000x THANK YOU to BJ for rocking this thing out again! 8-) :hug:

...guess I gotta go pick me one from Sonimus now! :hyper:
Yep, I'll try the Sonimus - TuCo (Tube Compressor) .

Naturally, I give permission for Spotify! :tu:
Last edited by Taron on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Congrats to the winners! Well deserved :clap: :clap: :clap:

But....dang....sooo close to the fifth place :roll:

Looking forward to Zebralette now. It's going to be a high quality round I suppose.

Cheers
Failure is success in progress.

Wow! I feel like Taron too - didn't expect so many people to like my track. Thank you so much for voting me up here!

I'll take Tantra please.

And ... also, like Mr. T. - no problem going on Spotify.

Congrats to the winners, and well done everyone getting a track in ...

dB

Very cool! I am honored to break the top 5 in such a talented group. Congrats to everyone else.

Thanks very much everyone! :hug:
Congratulations to Taron, well deserved IMO 8)
Especially pleased to see dB's Calming Noyz on 2nd place. Such a charming piece :love: :borg:
And congrats to TrojakEW and Local Man and the others as well!

And of course, again thanks Brian for having kept OSC running till now! :)

I was thinking hard about price ... I might try Studio 13.37, as it promises to offer an ultra low latency DAW, good for life playing on a virtual synth.
Spotify is ok for me.

Bravo !
:phones:

aluode wrote:I lost! :D
No no! There are no winners or losers here, Participating in such hard round is already win.

I'm kind of surprised :o . I expect to be somewhere at the middle as always. But it due the nature of synth in this round many users dont give their best. But as I said that all who entered this round deserve a reward. So I really want to thanks all who participate in this crazy hard round.

Congrats to winners. First two place was my two favorites so I'm not suprised.

Experience and knowledge is my reward for now. Again (I'm repeating my self) thanks all who joined and make challenge harder and thanks BJ for this OSC. I'm really glad I'm here. I learned a lot and expect learn more in future.

Next round will be hard for me. No drums. Looks like a mess for me :lol: .

Congrats to winners and everyone. Great round!
Taron, Doc, Carl, TrojakEW and Local Man all well deserved in the top spots imo :clap:

Congrats to the top 5! :party:
Glad to see some of my favorites are up there. A tough first challenge for sure, but learned a lot!

Congrats to winners! It was really interesting challenge. A lot of whining in the beginning but ended quite brilliant with a lot of submissions.

This time my motivation was just to have fun a little and vote for my favorite tracks. I didn't stress that much on my own composition and sound design so I'm quite surprised about few high marks I got on my piece :D Basically I took Carl's bass patch and figured out how to get few notes out of it. Then close enough distant boomy kick and the rest was slight alterations of presets. Although I got a nice concept at the end but I didn't execute it in proper quality. (maybe one day without caring about OSC restrictions)

Also I have a question. How can I find on Spotify all those winner tracks? I would like to sprinkle my fractions of cents by listening them everyday :phones: I just can't figure out the search query :?
YT | SC | FB | IG | earror :ud: KO :ud:

TrojakEW wrote:
No no! There are no winners or losers here, Participating in such hard round is already win.

I'm kind of surprised :o . I expect to be somewhere at the middle as always. But it due the nature of synth in this round many users dont give their best. But as I said that all who entered this round deserve a reward. So I really want to thanks all who participate in this crazy hard round.

Congrats to winners. First two place was my two favorites so I'm not suprised.

Experience and knowledge is my reward for now. Again (I'm repeating my self) thanks all who joined and make challenge harder and thanks BJ for this OSC. I'm really glad I'm here. I learned a lot and expect learn more in future.

Hey, sorry but I'm a bit confused. Did you pass on your prize or do only the top 3 get a prize? I'm relatively new to this so I'm a bit fuzzy on the protocol.

Local Man wrote:
TrojakEW wrote:

Hey, sorry but I'm a bit confused. Did you pass on your prize or do only the top 3 get a prize? I'm relatively new to this so I'm a bit fuzzy on the protocol.
TrojakEW has yet to proclaim their plunder

bjporter wrote:
Local Man wrote:
TrojakEW wrote:

TrojakEW has yet to proclaim their plunder
Ah, I see. Thanks for the response. Sorry for my confusion. Take your time Trojak, and once again congrats on the awesome music :phones: :tu:

Ahh sorry my mistake. Nothing for me I already get experience and fun :tu: . Thank you.

Return to “Instruments”