Holiday plugin sale 2017

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, KVR people.

What synth do you look forward to buy on forthcoming sale of Black Friday/Cyber Monday/Thanksgiving/Christmas/ New Year/ whatever?

I remember last year there were quite a few good offers like Dune 2 for $99 or Sylenth1 with 40% discount.
Synthmaster and Waves are permanently on sale.
Even u-he discounted their Diva to $125, however only due to her 5th her anniversary and it was not connected to holidays.

As Sylenth1 offered as rent-to-own now, I wonder if that would be applicable to the sale price.

I personally consider Tone2 Saurus 2 or Sylenth. Need an easy to use subtractive synth with plenty of presets.

I think I need to spend money on hardware to get my pc running well before considering further instruments.

Would consider Falcon if discounted 50% or more but otherwise have most of the bases covered. Possibly Sugar Bytes Factory, Geist 2 or Tremor (or similar drum machine VST) but if I spend anything it'll probably be on fx or Kontakt libraries.

Purchased Neutron and Komplete few months ago, which made me broke until now.

Don't think I'll purchase any more software this year. Maybe I'll get cubase upgrade on next year's sale.

This Year there is nothing that is interesting since i have more than i ever need in software and hardware so everything is covered here ;)

Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shit, I wonder if zynaptiq are having sale

Kinh wrote:Shit, I wonder if zynaptiq are having sale
Exactly what's in my mind :pray:

They had 40-50% off for a few days between last december and january.
Definitely buying some stuff next time that happens.

Niowiad wrote:
Kinh wrote:Shit, I wonder if zynaptiq are having sale
Exactly what's in my mind :pray:

They had 40-50% off for a few days between last december and january.
Definitely buying some stuff next time that happens.
Are they guaranteed a sale though? Need morph2 but kinda need it now. 6 weeks, a long time. Shit, i wish their stuff was cheaper.

Wouldn't go as far as 'guaranteed'.
The fact they already had discounts last december at least makes me hope.
I've also being eyeing Morph for a few months.

At least there is no 9/11 sale with tumbling prices...

Synths: none, really. I'm thinking about some of the new Roland Boutique, but there won't be any discount on them... I could upgrade Halion if it comes at a nice enough price, but I don't hold my breath (and I'm looking for a vintage sounding sampler anyway, so something like TAL Sampler would make more sense). And I don't need another synth or sampler, to be honest.

FX: Eventide Anthology Bundle? But I already have the Eventide plugins that interest me, I have the SoundToys bundle and the H9 Max, among other things.

To be honest, I'm already covered, I don't need anything else, except maybe a new computer. I may upgrade Cubase when they will release a new version, but that's it.
It's just gas. And the items that may interest me won't probably be discounted anyway.
No discounts and very few items to buy equals to more time to spend on productive things, so I'm happy I'm not looking forward for anything.
free multisamples (last upd: 22th May 2021).
-------------------------
I vote with my wallet.

fluffy_little_something wrote:At least there is no 9/11 sale with tumbling prices...
Oooooh! That's dark! :D

Unless something special happens, nothing at all... TBH my GAS really diminished with the years. I more or less have anything i want and need. If anything, i sometimes look into hardware to find something i might add to my arsenal. Might never happen though.

shonky wrote:I think I need to spend money on hardware to get my pc running well before considering further instruments.
I finally did that in 2015, bought myself a fast PC... never regretted it. It was nice to be able to check out ACE and Diva with no worries about the CPU. I had a dual-core dinosaur before that.
shonky wrote:Would consider Falcon if discounted 50% or more but otherwise have most of the bases covered.
I don't think it ever goes on sale, unless I am mistaken..(?)

'Voices of Ancient India' by cryptocipher. I got way too much stuff already and don't really need it but the sampled content is utterly beautiful. Dunno if this ever goes on sale but I can't resist much longer anyway.

Return to “Instruments”