Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals

Holiday plugin sale 2017

greedy.mf
KVRist

108 posts since 21 Jul, 2015

Postby greedy.mf; Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:35 pm Holiday plugin sale 2017

Hello, KVR people.

What synth do you look forward to buy on forthcoming sale of Black Friday/Cyber Monday/Thanksgiving/Christmas/ New Year/ whatever?

I remember last year there were quite a few good offers like Dune 2 for $99 or Sylenth1 with 40% discount.
Synthmaster and Waves are permanently on sale.
Even u-he discounted their Diva to $125, however only due to her 5th her anniversary and it was not connected to holidays.

As Sylenth1 offered as rent-to-own now, I wonder if that would be applicable to the sale price.

I personally consider Tone2 Saurus 2 or Sylenth. Need an easy to use subtractive synth with plenty of presets.
shonky
KVRist

374 posts since 21 Nov, 2005

Postby shonky; Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:27 am Re: Holiday plugin sale 2017

I think I need to spend money on hardware to get my pc running well before considering further instruments.

Would consider Falcon if discounted 50% or more but otherwise have most of the bases covered. Possibly Sugar Bytes Factory, Geist 2 or Tremor (or similar drum machine VST) but if I spend anything it'll probably be on fx or Kontakt libraries.
shidostrife
KVRist

438 posts since 22 Nov, 2016

Postby shidostrife; Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:37 am Re: Holiday plugin sale 2017

Purchased Neutron and Komplete few months ago, which made me broke until now.

Don't think I'll purchase any more software this year. Maybe I'll get cubase upgrade on next year's sale.
D-Fusion
KVRAF

3562 posts since 13 Jul, 2004, from Earth

Postby D-Fusion; Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:46 am Re: Holiday plugin sale 2017

This Year there is nothing that is interesting since i have more than i ever need in software and hardware so everything is covered here ;)
Vortifex
KVRist

480 posts since 1 Sep, 2016

Postby Vortifex; Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:17 am Re: Holiday plugin sale 2017

I'm at the point now where I have pretty much all bases covered in terms of synthesis and effects. There's a couple of Eduardo Tarilonte sample libraries I'd like if they go cheap. I'm always on the lookout for good percussion samples, so if I see any decent sample packs going cheap I might buy them.

Instead of increasing the size of my plugin folder I need to increase the size of my finished projects folder...
Kinh
KVRian

853 posts since 25 Aug, 2012

Postby Kinh; Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:44 am Re: Holiday plugin sale 2017

Shit, I wonder if zynaptiq are having sale
Niowiad
KVRist

50 posts since 25 Jan, 2017

Postby Niowiad; Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:03 am Re: Holiday plugin sale 2017

Kinh wrote:Shit, I wonder if zynaptiq are having sale

Exactly what's in my mind :pray:

They had 40-50% off for a few days between last december and january.
Definitely buying some stuff next time that happens.
Kinh
KVRian

853 posts since 25 Aug, 2012

Postby Kinh; Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:32 am Re: Holiday plugin sale 2017

Niowiad wrote:
Kinh wrote:Shit, I wonder if zynaptiq are having sale

Exactly what's in my mind :pray:

They had 40-50% off for a few days between last december and january.
Definitely buying some stuff next time that happens.

Are they guaranteed a sale though? Need morph2 but kinda need it now. 6 weeks, a long time. Shit, i wish their stuff was cheaper.
Niowiad
KVRist

50 posts since 25 Jan, 2017

Postby Niowiad; Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:26 am Re: Holiday plugin sale 2017

Wouldn't go as far as 'guaranteed'.
The fact they already had discounts last december at least makes me hope.
I've also being eyeing Morph for a few months.
fluffy_little_something
KVRAF

9959 posts since 5 Jun, 2012, from Portugal

Postby fluffy_little_something; Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:05 am Re: Holiday plugin sale 2017

At least there is no 9/11 sale with tumbling prices...
sin night
KVRian

1015 posts since 1 Aug, 2006, from Italy

Postby sin night; Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:34 pm Re: Holiday plugin sale 2017

Synths: none, really. I'm thinking about some of the new Roland Boutique, but there won't be any discount on them... I could upgrade Halion if it comes at a nice enough price, but I don't hold my breath (and I'm looking for a vintage sounding sampler anyway, so something like TAL Sampler would make more sense). And I don't need another synth or sampler, to be honest.

FX: Eventide Anthology Bundle? But I already have the Eventide plugins that interest me, I have the SoundToys bundle and the H9 Max, among other things.

To be honest, I'm already covered, I don't need anything else, except maybe a new computer. I may upgrade Cubase when they will release a new version, but that's it.
It's just gas. And the items that may interest me won't probably be discounted anyway.
No discounts and very few items to buy equals to more time to spend on productive things, so I'm happy I'm not looking forward for anything.
Googly Smythe
KVRAF

1886 posts since 11 May, 2011, from The 51st state

Postby Googly Smythe; Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:54 pm Re: Holiday plugin sale 2017

fluffy_little_something wrote:At least there is no 9/11 sale with tumbling prices...

Oooooh! That's dark! :D
chk071
Suspended

Postby chk071; Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:01 pm Re: Holiday plugin sale 2017

Unless something special happens, nothing at all... TBH my GAS really diminished with the years. I more or less have anything i want and need. If anything, i sometimes look into hardware to find something i might add to my arsenal. Might never happen though.
Examigan
KVRAF

4099 posts since 15 Sep, 2005, from East Coast of the USA

Postby Examigan; Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:20 pm Re: Holiday plugin sale 2017

shonky wrote:I think I need to spend money on hardware to get my pc running well before considering further instruments.

I finally did that in 2015, bought myself a fast PC... never regretted it. It was nice to be able to check out ACE and Diva with no worries about the CPU. I had a dual-core dinosaur before that.

shonky wrote:Would consider Falcon if discounted 50% or more but otherwise have most of the bases covered.

I don't think it ever goes on sale, unless I am mistaken..(?)
atya
KVRist

169 posts since 17 Sep, 2014, from LPGC

Postby atya; Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:36 am Re: Holiday plugin sale 2017

'Voices of Ancient India' by cryptocipher. I got way too much stuff already and don't really need it but the sampled content is utterly beautiful. Dunno if this ever goes on sale but I can't resist much longer anyway.
Next

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments