Call to Arms: Charity 2017 ($37731 final result raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I received FL Studio last Thursday.....maybe you check your spam and/or ask again for feedback.

Brgds
phreaque wrote:Still some guys out there who didn't get their stuff yet?
I didn't get my FL Studio :\

Dreadbox knocked at my door this morning, awesome service :party:
But now I have this empty space staring at me... :scared:
case94.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Zombie Queen wrote:Dreadbox knocked at my door this morning, awesome service :party:
case94.jpg
Soon you might have filled that empty space and you will have a empty wallet starring at you instead :hihi:
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

ATN69 wrote:
Zombie Queen wrote:Dreadbox knocked at my door this morning, awesome service :party:
case94.jpg
Soon you might have filled that empty space and you will have a empty wallet starring at you instead :hihi:

lol :)
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

ATN69 wrote:Soon you might have filled that empty space and you will have a empty wallet starring at you instead :hihi:
Problem is, my wallet is already empty after the CTA2017... :borg:

Zombie Queen wrote:
ATN69 wrote:Soon you might have filled that empty space and you will have a empty wallet starring at you instead :hihi:
Problem is, my wallet is already empty after the CTA2017... :borg:
Musician life mate! It's the curse of being a musician :clown:
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Anybody heard anything from Flux or Bastl yet please?

I’m still waiting to hear from izotope for their music production suite I assume it’s a digital download. Should I communicate via twitter or email?

therealrobjames wrote:I’m still waiting to hear from izotope for their music production suite I assume it’s a digital download. Should I communicate via twitter or email?
Given that this is a charity auction, I wouldn't go to twitter for anything other than singing the praises of the generous product donors!
Other than that, I'm not sure we should be hassling companies direct. Luftrum or someone wiser than me care to advise those of us still waiting for contact at this point?

zarf wrote:
therealrobjames wrote:I’m still waiting to hear from izotope for their music production suite I assume it’s a digital download. Should I communicate via twitter or email?
Given that this is a charity auction, I wouldn't go to twitter for anything other than singing the praises of the generous product donors!
Other than that, I'm not sure we should be hassling companies direct. Luftrum or someone wiser than me care to advise those of us still waiting for contact at this point?

he said to wait a week before contacting them. And yeah I never heard of getting help from a software company via twitter. Although with that said I never sent a tweet in my life so I could be wrong.

double

radiohead74 wrote:I received FL Studio last Thursday.....maybe you check your spam and/or ask again for feedback.

Brgds

Good luck buddy.. Congrats...
phreaque wrote:Still some guys out there who didn't get their stuff yet?
I didn't get my FL Studio :\

I usually find twitter a great way to communicate but never thought of the charity implications thanks for the advice

zarf wrote:Anybody heard anything from Flux or Bastl yet please?
Nothing heard nor received from Bastl...

therealrobjames wrote:I usually find twitter a great way to communicate but never thought of the charity implications thanks for the advice
:) It's all about good vibes and appreciation all round, even if they might seem a little slow. We'll all get our stuff in the end.

Return to “Instruments”