Call to Arms: Charity 2017 ($37731 final result raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

No Bastl yet, but they do have a bunch of stuff to sort out

Synth Magic was hours afterwards...nice bundle too...think Ill be adding a few more

Great auction, never knew this happened, wouldve been prepared with more cash if I knew!

zarf wrote:Anybody heard anything from Flux or Bastl yet please?
Nothing from flux yet.

Drogers wrote:
zarf wrote:Anybody heard anything from Flux or Bastl yet please?
Nothing from flux yet.
Thanks, glad not just me :)

Anyone heard from Mix Meister yet?

audington wrote:Anyone heard from Mix Meister yet?
Nope
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

I got mail from Presonus - Studio One, today :)
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

ATN69 wrote:I got mail from Presonus - Studio One, today :)

I think you will love it. I can't find anything I like better.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

ATS wrote:
ATN69 wrote:I got mail from Presonus - Studio One, today :)

I think you will love it. I can't find anything I like better.
It will sure be fun to look into it. I know a producer who is working in Cubase and have done so for many years. He told me he have contacts with Presonus and they sent him a free copy of Studio One and he loved it. Now he is using it more and more. :tu:
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Let me add my thanks to all who participated: Luftrum and the other auction organizers, the bidders, and those who donated products, especially the very generous Matt Bowdler, The Unfinished!

:clap: :phones: :clap:
바보

Got a Mail from reFX....They added Nexus to my Account....sooo Happy...woop woop

A Big BIG Thank You to Luftrum and reFX....

B Ray
B Ray - Embrays - RAY
Valhalla Delay - 120 Presets, D16 Repeater - 80 Presets, Soundtoys Effectrack 150+ Presets, PA Unfiltered Audio BYOME - 100 Presets, Venomode Phrasebox - 100 Presets - https://gumroad.com/embrays

I can only tell you ATN69 that you will love Studio One. It takes some time to get to know the program. But when you do it, you begin to realize how powerful it is. I'm about to convert all my Cubase Projects to Studio One. I've always thought Cubase was a good DAW but if you start reviewing HOW you work in Cubase and what basic features you use, these have not changed in a good while in Cubase. Same number of send and same number of inserts, and same automation. If you want to change insert order on plug-ins in Cubase, you realize that no development has occurred. Support for Consol 1 in Cubase is bad, works well in Studio One. I will not say that Cubase is bad and Studio One is Better. You have different needs and I have realized that I'm better fit for Studio ONE. It´s almost drag and drop everywhere, NICE.

I can also confirm that Studio One came yesterday
Good luck to you TN69 and a giant Thanks to Luftrum.

2CAudio sorted everything out very neatly this week. Tried Breeze briefly and it sounds great. I can probably retire a couple of old reverbs now.

Anyone heard from Vengeance?

SJ_Digriz wrote:
LexAmus wrote:Anyone still waiting on Akai?
yep, but don't fret .. all good things
Thanks for the reply!

I received Aether from 2C Audio yesterday. I haven't managed to get further than the first preset yet :) Wonderful.

Thanks to Luftrum for organising this, his "back-room" staff, KVR for hosting it, all of the companies, devs and designers who donated products, and the bidding participants. Congratulations on achieving a new record total.

Return to “Instruments”