Call to Arms: Charity 2017 ($37731 final result raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Flux came through for me today. :party:

Thanks guys, and Luftrum again :D

Anyone heard from Touch Loops? I've been checking my Spam folder just in case.

Just passing to say that i received all my products from Cableguys and Plugin Boutique and they are phenomenal :hyper: :party: :phones:

A big thanks to Michael and his team from Cableguys and also Gareth and his team from Plugin Boutique for participating the KVR charity and providing such great products!!!

And of course, all the other companies that supported and donated, and all of you who participating biding and donating for the cause!

And once again, a big thanks to Luftrum for taking the time and effort organizing this event.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :hug: :tu:

Mutable arrived :party: That's very elegant packaging. It even comes with bells (no whistles though).

All my treasures are saved...
What a nice event!
Looking forward to next year‘s round...

Hi Luftrum,
Both me and ATN69 are waiting for the Properllerhead reason license should we contact them directly or do you have a contact to email beforehand?

Thanks,
Richie

I am wondering if I should contact TouchLoops directly as well. I have not heard anything yet. Not sure if we first contact Luftrum or if I should go directly to developer.

iPlogger wrote:I am wondering if I should contact TouchLoops directly as well. I have not heard anything yet. Not sure if we first contact Luftrum or if I should go directly to developer.
So what you are saying is that you didn’t read the instructions on the first page.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

Thanks for pointing me to re-read the first page.

For anyone else wondering: "After companies are contacted give them at least a week before you contact them or write me, since this is a pure goodwill from the developers, licenses and products are send out when they find available time in their schedule to respond. Patience is really the key word here."

Luftrum wrote:Whyte and Trigger, you two were the last on my Bastl list, I also wondered why it took so long? Now I know why. I have forwarded your delivery address to Bastl now.
Thanks Luftrum for mediating/liaising with Bastl. I've not heard anything from them yet...

mlilley2001 wrote:
Luftrum wrote:Whyte and Trigger, you two were the last on my Bastl list, I also wondered why it took so long? Now I know why. I have forwarded your delivery address to Bastl now.
Thanks Luftrum for mediating/liaising with Bastl. I've not heard anything from them yet...
Same.

foosnark wrote:
mlilley2001 wrote:
Same.
Ditto.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote:
foosnark wrote:
mlilley2001 wrote:
Same.
Ditto.
me too

From Bastl two days ago:

“Sorry for the slight delay, I've been away. I passed these to our shipping boys, there's a national holiday tomorrow so we'll ship everything throughout next week!”

Thanks for your patience...
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Luftrum wrote:From Bastl two days ago:

“Sorry for the slight delay, I've been away. I passed these to our shipping boys, there's a national holiday tomorrow so we'll ship everything throughout next week!”

Thanks for your patience...
Great news, thanks :)

Return to “Instruments”