Call to Arms: Charity 2017 ($37731 final result raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm seeing complaints elsewhere that Bastl hasn't responded to email for a support issue for over a week, either. :?

foosnark wrote:I'm seeing complaints elsewhere that Bastl hasn't responded to email for a support issue for over a week, either. :?
eep. There are github commits for Kastle from only 4 days ago, so someone is around, though.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Hmmm... I just wrote my Bastl contact so he can confirm whether or not the modules have been shipped.
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Luftrum wrote:Hmmm... I just wrote my Bastl contact so he can confirm whether or not the modules have been shipped.
Cheers.

The diplomas from Save the Children arrived today. To all who took part in the fundraising in October, this one is for you... :clap:

Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Looks Great. Good work! :tu:

Wonderful :clap:

:clap: A substantial amount of money
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Great job.. Thanks to all :) especially @Luftrum, @EnGee and surely @KVRaudio

Funtastic! Great job everyone. It's amazing to think of the lives that will be impacted.

Luftrum wrote:Hmmm... I just wrote my Bastl contact so he can confirm whether or not the modules have been shipped.
Any news?

Paypal sent me money back. What should I do?

On 01 nov 2017, you sent a payment to Red Barnet for $51,50 USD.

The funds have been returned to your account.

This payment was returned for the following reason(s):

Red Barnet is an International member who did not manually accept or deny this payment.

Please contact Red Barnet (sl@redbarnet.dk) to arrange an alternate payment method.

If you have any further questions, please log in to your PayPal account and go to the History subtab. Locate this transaction and click the word "Cancelled" in the Details column.

Edit: I'll wait a couple of weeks and, if no response here, will donate the same amount to Red Cross.

whyterabbyt wrote:Any news?
Bastl wrote me the same day saying: "Yes I believe they all left already, cheers! David" that's four days ago - so crossing my fingers for a real soon arrival.
justified wrote:Red Barnet is an International member who did not manually accept or deny this payment.
Ouch! That's a human error. I actually think Red Barnet created the PayPal account because of our charity drive here and this is clearly a misunderstanding, as they have to accept payments if they haven't yet. I suggest sending it back to them using this link https://www.paypal.me/RedBarnet that would be most fair. I will contact them and explain them the importance of accepting the payments if they haven't.
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Luftrum wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:Any news?
Bastl wrote me the same day saying: "Yes I believe they all left already, cheers! David" that's four days ago - so crossing my fingers for a real soon arrival.
Good to hear, much appreciated.

That's a relief. I do wish they'd sent FedEx tracking numbers to us individually though. Those "we missed you" door stickers have been known to fall off, and once something I bought from them was nearly sent back to Brno because I didn't know they were waiting for me to pick it up from their warehouse. :dog:

Return to “Instruments”