FB-3300

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FB-3300

Full Bucket wrote: Good point, will see what I can do. As a workaround you could map Channel Aftertouch in your DAW to one of the MIDI CCs...
Thanks for the reply!
Tried this with the pizmidi midiconverter plugin and it works pretty well

Also tried converting the midi note and velocity to CCs, which are obviously finicky (like if you hold a quiet chord and then play a loud note over it, the chord is suddenly louder too) but you can still get some use out of it.

Using an expression pedal (which is really a must for this plugin) almost makes me wish there were voltage mixers along with the lag generators and attenuators, just to make the GUI even bigger :D

Full Bucket wrote:Anyway, I guess my next synth project will feature Velocity... maybe I leave out filters this time. Huh, already done that with the scrooo... :D
OK, the FB-3200 has Velocity sensitivity (promise kept) and two types of filters (promise broken). :hihi:

Cheers, Björn

Full Bucket wrote:
Full Bucket wrote:Anyway, I guess my next synth project will feature Velocity... maybe I leave out filters this time. Huh, already done that with the scrooo... :D
OK, the FB-3200 has Velocity sensitivity (promise kept) and two types of filters (promise broken). :hihi:

Cheers, Björn
Awesome Björn!

Would be possible in the future supporting velocity also in the flagship FB-3300?

Many thanks indeed,
Cochrane

Full Bucket wrote: OK, the FB-3200 has Velocity sensitivity (promise kept) and two types of filters (promise broken). :hihi:
I see it also has Aftertouch :tu:

Is this compatible with Mac High Sierra?

Hemmick Reef wrote:Is this compatible with Mac High Sierra?
Yes. What I hear from Mac users is that you may have to reboot your Mac for the AU version.

Cheers, Björn

Ok thanks

I only just discovered this by chance. Will be downloading it tonight.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote:I only just discovered this by chance. Will be downloading it tonight.
Be sure sure to download everything from Full Bucket if you haven’t already. They are excellent! :tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

"Would be possible in the future supporting velocity also in the flagship FB-3300?"
+1 :pray: :pray: :pray:
La Selección "Definitiva" de Software Musical Gratuito
https://selecciondefinitiva.wordpress.com/

I know for most users (with FullHD) resolution the size of the GUI is on the edge.
But once you switch to bigger monitor with denser PPI, the GUI is too small to be comfortable for editing.

Question to the author: can you consider scaleable GUI? Or at least some fixed sizes. I would be OK with 150-200% for example

with regards

Return to “Instruments”