Looking for a decent AU VST

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This VST is good, but I am looking for one that is AU VST. I also like VST 3 (I think 2 has some good things) but for what I want, AU VST would be best, at least for what I do.
You are currently reading my signature.

But how do you define "decent" because AU is Apple and VST is Steinberg so would AU VST be indecent? Or would that be better for what you do?
Last edited by Michael L on Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
d o n 't
w a n t
m o r e

haha... what? that might be the post of the day... in that it says absolutely nothing. but at least it's entertaining.

OP clearly wants a VST made out of gold. Lesser metals just don't have the same warmth and character to them. :P
Last edited by Greenstorm33 on Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

am looking for a reverb plugin with a dry output only. recommendations? also, an aax plugin with vst, but no au, unless it's vst3. help!

I am looking to convert all my plugins to hardware, anyone 3-d printing VSTs?

Couldn’t we bring the eat down a beat.
Just few posts yet and all this animosity already.
I’m done with kvr.

Till tomorrow.

Northwood Mediaworks wrote:I am looking to convert all my plugins to hardware, anyone 3-d printing VSTs?
Perhaps there is a Kickstarter for an Automap-like software that analyzes the VST AU parameters and prints out a faceplate for a custom midi controller you can build yourself or order.
d o n 't
w a n t
m o r e

fisherKing wrote:haha... what? that might be the post of the day... in that it says absolutely nothing. but at least it's entertaining.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just thought the same... "What the heck does he want? But still made my day!" :tu:
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Forget AU VST, what you truly need is RTAS VST1. Only that delivers decent 0ms delays.

Guys, be fair!
AU is the syllable that describes the sudden feeling of pain (at least here in Germany). So: this young man wants to have a plugin that hurts him badly and makes him cry „AU“ (maybe he is a grandchild of Sacher-Masoch!?). I recommend the recently released THORN...
:evil:

martinjuenke wrote:Guys, be fair!
AU is the syllable that describes the sudden feeling of pain (at least here in Germany). So: this young man wants to have a plugin that hurts him badly and makes him cry „AU“ (maybe he is a grandchild of Sacher-Masoch!?). I recommend the recently released THORN...
:evil:
Then we need a new plugin format, called AUtsch (english "ouch").

1024 bit, 4.37 GHz sample rate support, Windows 95 compatible

djanthonyw wrote:This VST is good, but I am looking for one that is AU VST. I also like VST 3 (I think 2 has some good things) but for what I want, AU VST would be best, at least for what I do.
VST 2 has some good things, but I'm waiting for VST 4 AU... :shrug:

fisherKing wrote:am looking for a reverb plugin with a dry output only. recommendations? also, an aax plugin with vst, but no au, unless it's vst3. help!
http://bram.smartelectronix.com/plugins.php?id=5

You're welcome.

ghettosynth wrote:
fisherKing wrote:am looking for a reverb plugin with a dry output only. recommendations? also, an aax plugin with vst, but no au, unless it's vst3. help!
http://bram.smartelectronix.com/plugins.php?id=5

You're welcome.
But no AU(tsch)

Return to “Instruments”