Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New
ATS
KVRAF

5293 posts since 20 Dec, 2002, from MD USA

Postby ATS; Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:27 pm Re: It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

I wanted Ouput Signal but 25% is not tempting much at all.
wagtunes
KVRAF

9110 posts since 8 Oct, 2014

Postby wagtunes; Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:31 pm Re: It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

Here's my question. When do the black Friday sales usually start? Do all the vendors wait until that day or do some start earlier?
dandezebra
KVRist

67 posts since 21 Dec, 2013, from USA

Postby dandezebra; Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:35 pm Re: It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

Only two I REALLY want are Repro-1 (no sale) and Sandman Pro (no sale)... :?
braj
KVRAF

7942 posts since 4 Feb, 2004

Postby braj; Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:47 pm Re: It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

dandezebra wrote:Only two I REALLY want are Repro-1 (no sale) and Sandman Pro (no sale)... :?

You can kind of consider Repro 1 to be on sale now, the price will go up when Repro 5 comes out.
braj
KVRAF

Postby braj; Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:47 pm Re: It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

Damn double posts. :neutral:
dandezebra
KVRist

67 posts since 21 Dec, 2013, from USA

Postby dandezebra; Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:49 pm Re: It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

braj wrote:
dandezebra wrote:Only two I REALLY want are Repro-1 (no sale) and Sandman Pro (no sale)... :?

You can kind of consider Repro 1 to be on sale now, the price will go up when Repro 5 comes out.

Exactly! One reason I want it - besides that it sounds amazing!
braj
KVRAF

Postby braj; Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:52 pm Re: It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

dandezebra wrote:
braj wrote:

Exactly! One reason I want it - besides that it sounds amazing!

I wish I had the money for it myself.
mgw38
KVRist

461 posts since 26 Jul, 2015, from Philadelphia

Postby mgw38; Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:56 pm Re: It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

wagtunes wrote:Okay, here is my complete list of stuff I'm looking to pick up, ONLY if on sale, sometime between now and the end of the year.

8Dio Adagio Strings

8Dio sent out a Black Friday coupon code to their V8P members last week. That coupon code works on pretty much everything in their portfolio and brings down Adagio Strings quite substantially. They usually follow up with a slightly smaller coupon code for "regular" users.
Jafo
KVRAF

1761 posts since 20 Dec, 2002, from The Armpit of the Mitten in the Benighted States of Trumpistan

Postby Jafo; Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:18 pm Re: It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

I wouldn't say no to a Gibson L-5, dual PAFs, single cutaway -- oh, and the talent to be worthy of it. :hihi:
Joy and kindness are acts of resistance -- fight the power!
Kalamata Kid
KVRAF

2862 posts since 26 Jul, 2001, from Tarpon Springs, Florida, USA

Postby Kalamata Kid; Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:30 pm Re: It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

What would be a great Black Friday price for a
a Samsung Evo 1TB SSD
or
other brand 1TB SSD?

What were the lowest prices during the last year.
23" 10-touch Monitor and iPad Air as Midi Controllers, iConnectMIDI2+, Windows 10-64bit, Xeon W36900, 12 GB RAM.
spunkmuffin
KVRist

472 posts since 5 Sep, 2014

Postby spunkmuffin; Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:58 pm Re: It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

I want a B-52 Stratofortress for sound design but it will have to be a really good deal.
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:
braj
KVRAF

Postby braj; Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:02 pm Re: It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

spunkmuffin wrote:I want a B-52 Stratofortress for sound design but it will have to be a really good deal.

I hear it's the bomb.
strovoknights
KVRist

171 posts since 22 Aug, 2014

Postby strovoknights; Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:04 pm Re: It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

I'm waiting for Maschine Expansions Bundle $99
rod_zero
KVRAF

2467 posts since 28 Jan, 2011, from MEXICO

Postby rod_zero; Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:05 pm Re: It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

The instrument I want more is Output Exhale but the sale is not enough, I expected at least 40%.

I also want reaktor, and komplete, but knowing how NI sales work I think I will wait for next year.

Nothing else really, I already have enough and I got Live 10 upgrade last week.
dedication to flying
pekbro
KVRian

1176 posts since 29 Sep, 2010, from Maui

Postby pekbro; Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:07 pm Re: It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

Elektronisch wrote:
pekbro wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:For me only Kilohertz Phase Distortion plugin.

I dont really in need for anything else from what i already have :-)

Wasn't that just on sale a couple weeks ago? I remember because it was the same price as my discount for owning 100% of their plugins.

There was some sale but not for Phase Distortion :-)

So I was just looking at the email, it was on sale on 11/2/17. Maybe sign up for the news letter if you haven't.

-Cheers
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments