Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
This forum is sponsored by
Radio : Air. Play.

Use Radio as a plugin within your DAW when you are feeling creative. Radio records the last 30 seconds of any streamed material. Once you hear something you like, select it, save it and drag it into your DAW. Finding new samples to inspire your music has never been done like this before!

The onboard FX section lends Radio the authentic air of real consumer equipment, with 24 processors to make your feed sound like it's coming through a genuine tube radio speaker, car stereo, phone or another device.

Radio stations focus on diversity, which will keep you coming back for new inspirational material.

Radio is from Plugin Boutique.

Read more at www.pluginboutique.com
DeepMini
KVRer

4 posts since 31 Mar, 2017

Postby DeepMini; Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:38 pm Instruments in NI's Symphony Essentials Percussion?

Hi,
Does anyone know what tuned percussion instruments are included with NI's Symphony Essentials Percussion? I can't find the info anywhere.
Thanks
Chapelle
KVRian

963 posts since 27 Dec, 2007

Postby Chapelle; Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:46 pm Re: Instruments in NI's Symphony Essentials Percussion?

As far as I can tell: Glockenspiel, Marimba, Timpani, and Xylophone.

See here (right side for Essentials):
https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/cinematic/symphony-series-percussion/feature-details/
jancivil
KVRAF

13986 posts since 20 Oct, 2007, from No Location

Postby jancivil; Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:49 pm Re: Instruments in NI's Symphony Essentials Percussion?

DeepMini
KVRer

4 posts since 31 Mar, 2017

Postby DeepMini; Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:07 pm Re: Instruments in NI's Symphony Essentials Percussion?

Well that clears that up - Thanks!

I'm considering the NI Symphony Essentials Percussion or the Vir2 Mallets library (if it goes on sale). Have either of you had the chance to compare the two?

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments