Granulizer By Inertia Sound Systems

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
granulizer

simmo75 wrote:I will definitely buy this if you do a Black Friday deal, sounds awesome!
Is the GUI resizable?
Thats great ! We are working on a black friday deal.
Gui is not resizable at the moment. Its on our plans though !

I just downloaded the demo and noticed it's only AU, is this correct?

Great plugin! The GUI is vey small for my old eyes though, please make it BIGGER :)
And VST.

simmo75 wrote:I just downloaded the demo and noticed it's only AU, is this correct?

Great plugin! The GUI is vey small for my old eyes though, please make it BIGGER :)
And VST.
Hi simmo75,

Thanks a lot for the feedback. Right now the plugin is only in AU format. As mentioned earlier, future versions will be cross-platform. Regarding the GUI size : Noted.
Based on the user feedback we will try to improve and satisfy our users' requests !

best!

InertiaSoundSystems wrote:
simmo75 wrote:I will definitely buy this if you do a Black Friday deal, sounds awesome!
Is the GUI resizable?
Ok im a sucker foe granular. Is there maybe some chance like this:

Imma buy the plugin at bf and when the win version is out and this plugin doesnt work erc i can transfee it back? I dont wanna miss out such deaks only because mac only atm :D
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Q
Importing samples is drag & drop?
So it "remembers" the path when saving the project (e.g. Logic X) or saving the preset?

Caine123 wrote:
Is the GUI resizable?
Ok im a sucker foe granular. Is there maybe some chance like this:

Imma buy the plugin at bf and when the win version is out and this plugin doesnt work erc i can transfee it back? I dont wanna miss out such deaks only because mac only atm :D
Users that will purchase the first version of Granulizer will be able to purchase future versions at a reduced price. You can always reach us here https://www.inertiasoundsystems.com/contact/ with any questions you may have,
best !

Here is some interesting results by tweaking the spectral spread parameter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJzErb5d5Ok

nordickvr wrote:Q
Importing samples is drag & drop?
So it "remembers" the path when saving the project (e.g. Logic X) or saving the preset?
Yes drag n drop is supported. The audio path is saved when you save the preset / project too.

Keeps failing validation in Logic

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:Keeps failing validation in Logic
Sorry to hear that.
You can contact us here and state your problem
https://www.inertiasoundsystems.com/contact/

with info about your macOS version, and Logic X version.
also a copy of the AU validation tool would be very helpful !

InertiaSoundSystems wrote:Right now the plugin is only in AU format. As mentioned earlier, future versions will be cross-platform.
Well, a Mac VST version would also be nice. I'm using a Mac, but my DAW is Bitwig, which doesn't support AU. So no go for me.

Hello el-bo, we have uploaded a hotfix for the demo version. You can try it out and let us know how it went.
Thank you for your feedback !

Hello el-bo, we have uploaded a hotfix for the demo version. You can try it out and let us know how it went.
It didn't work on initial boot, but it passed when re-scanning once a Logic project was open. Thanks for the quick update.

An interesting little (Like, really little) plugin, that gives instant results. If you are taking feature requests, then being able to zoom in and out of the waveform would be second on my list; right after the gui size increase :tu:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
It didn't work on initial boot, but it passed when re-scanning once a Logic project was open. Thanks for the quick update.

An interesting little (Like, really little) plugin, that gives instant results. If you are taking feature requests, then being able to zoom in and out of the waveform would be second on my list; right after the gui size increase :tu:
Yes, user input is crucial to us, as we are also producers - composers and we value easy to use and versatile plugins. Waveform zoom +- is among our priorities! A larger GUI is also on the list!
best,

Getting crazy CPU spikes here with the update.
It's cool now with Logic but Ableton Live 10 beta on mac Sierra really doesn't like it.

It was fine in the previous version on Live but it did crash fairly often.

Return to “Instruments”