Black Friday Fun - What Did You Buy?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's not even Black Friday yet, at least in the US.

But: a new computer for my wife and the Hyundai R5 DLC for Dirt 4.

Going back a few days: a VPN subscription, M3 screws for my modular, a terribly exciting toilet brush and humidifier filters, and Pittsburgh Modular Lifeforms Double Helix oscillator. None of which were Black Friday deals, but the Double Helix was priced at $250 when they're normally $450, so I call that a win.

I guess some folks live outside the US and its time zones. Who knew?

v-station for 13 bux
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Well yes, it's absolutely incredible but in Europe it's Black Friday ! I bought Black Rooster's Magnetite. Their 70% off is hard to resist. Now I'm thinking about Novatron. It's great (maybe even the best sounding compressor I've heard so far), but it's not cheap. But it's great. But it's not cheap. But it's great...
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Hink wrote:v-station for 13 bux
welcome to a world of pain if you have to re-install windows a few times.

Each time you wipe your drive your little key file becomes invalid and you have to go through the motions of requesting a download link for a new one with your serial ... which after 3 goes won't let you and you then have to then contact Focusrite customer services for a new serial... who only give you one extra serial and then start being arsey and fobbing you off.

edit: Virtual CZ is at 50% atm - i go buy now..

-----------------------
I have a fever and a cold, that makes all the VSTs look so shiny, ..i thought i need it all. Then i fall asleep and 'til now only bought:

(@50% off and "just for fun/studies")
Waldorf PPG,
Arturia Solina

---------------------------------------
Interesting:

Vitalizer: But no way i would pay 99$. (okok i also get a 35,-voucher)
(..must have been a mistake by PA, i'm very sure they accidentally hit the 9 twice)

Console E:
While Vertigo stuff goes to 99$..the gaythies console is still at 179$.
No buy here, PieConnoisseurDirk.
(+ shitty VAT: God bless JRR, Plug-in Boutique etc. :pray:
It feels so good to buy a download overseas .. and Merkel'sMob doesn't get it's cut. HaHa..*points finger)
- WonderEcho -

I bought 3 guitar plugs from Ample guitar and got around 55% discount. I also got some Kontakt libraries from Heavyocity and I added Toxic Biohazard to my FL Studio collection. This past year I spent a small fortune so 2018 will be the year when I will let other people sponsor plugin manufacturers :P

The only planned purchases is ANA2 and Viper. ANA2 is out and I will soon get it. Viper I will get when it comes out. After that I have more than enough.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Rockatansky wrote:Soundtoys full bundle upgrade for peanuts, 2 Steam games, a lot of udemy courses.
Will further treat myself to some Celestion Plus IRs, and probably a few more things, just can't decide which yet.

yeah my upgrade price for Soundtoys was $50 so I couldn't resist either.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

This year is crazy, since my financial situation have improve.

List of items :
Ample Guitar Bundle.
Slate Annual Subscription.
Some loops from Zero-G and Zenhiser.
Melodyne Editor Upgrade.
Kuassa Bundle.
ANA 2 Upgrade.
Relab VSR.
Modo Bass.
musisikamar.com

FM Tines, and was happily surprised by the quality, even better than I thought. Very powerful sounds.

so far only Fingerpicking Nylon A-list Acoustic Guitarist from Propellerheads. it was reduced to 39 euro (from 99) and i had the 30 euro voucher for early adopters of the Reason 10 upgrade, so it cost me only 9 euros. still thinking about whether i stick with ableton live or if i upgrade to bitwig 2. parawave rapid also seems to be a nice bargain.
cheers

The main thing was Kontakt, couldn't resist any longer, eff NI. I only have one more plug (Waves InPhase) on my list and then I call it a day.
Looking forward to downloading and installing about 50 gigs but above all I can't wait to ditch even more gigs of stuff I haven't used in years ... high time.

Just got ANA2 as well. As a owner of ANA 1.5 and member at SA I got a nice discount. I couldn't resist :P
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Trackspacer and Joshua Bell violin so far.

falcon

Return to “Instruments”