Hexeract By Auddict

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I haven’t been able to use this since it was updated and they don’t seem to be want to send me the original installer again to install it.
This is the first time I heard about someone not being able to run the updated version. What is the problem, I am happy to help out to get it running on your system.

If SFZ loading or importing were implemented, it may solve the problem of the custom wav not reading the correct root not. It could read the correct root from the SFZ file.

Just a thought.....

Chrisboy2000 wrote:
I haven’t been able to use this since it was updated and they don’t seem to be want to send me the original installer again to install it.
This is the first time I heard about someone not being able to run the updated version. What is the problem, I am happy to help out to get it running on your system.
Thanks, I’ve been speaking with support and then they disappeared...
The update installer worked but I don’t have the file it asks for when first opening so I can’t get any further.
They said they’d send me a link but never did.

Hmm, that's weird. You're talking about the Hexeract Resources 1.0.0.hr1 file? It should have been included in the download archive (even in the updated link). Maybe something went wrong during the download and the archive is corrupt. Can you try redownloading it?

You can also use the download link you've got for the initial purpose to redownload it.

Unfortunately none of the download links are available... Otherwise I would try.
Any Ideas?

Well, I've been struggling with this synth now for a week and I'm honestly more disappointed by this synth than any other synth I've ever purchased with the exception of Cycle and that's only because Cycle constantly crashed. Thank goodness I was able to sell my license cheap.

Hexeract sample import is a joke. You can't even sustain a note. It only comes with 124 samples so there is very little content to work with.

My only hope at this point is that sample import will at least be modified so that when you hold down a key, the sample keeps playing. I don't think that's a lot to ask.

I know what ISN'T going to be my synth of the year for 2017.

And no, before you ask, there was no demo and the intro price was $100. Regular price $200. I heard the videos and it sounded great (and yes, it does sound great) but that's where the greatness ends. It is very limited as far as what you can do with it because of the sample import limitations and the sparse amount of content that comes with it.

wagtunes wrote:Well, I've been struggling with this synth now for a week and I'm honestly more disappointed by this synth than any other synth I've ever purchased with the exception of Cycle and that's only because Cycle constantly crashed. Thank goodness I was able to sell my license cheap.

Hexeract sample import is a joke. You can't even sustain a note. It only comes with 124 samples so there is very little content to work with.

My only hope at this point is that sample import will at least be modified so that when you hold down a key, the sample keeps playing. I don't think that's a lot to ask.

And no, before you ask, there was no demo and the intro price was $100. Regular price $200. I heard the videos and it sounded great (and yes, it does sound great) but that's where the greatness ends. It is very limited as far as what you can do with it because of the sample import limitations and the sparse amount of content that comes with it.
Did the devs reply?
I would give em a chance. Im still waitin before purchase.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote:
wagtunes wrote:Well, I've been struggling with this synth now for a week and I'm honestly more disappointed by this synth than any other synth I've ever purchased with the exception of Cycle and that's only because Cycle constantly crashed. Thank goodness I was able to sell my license cheap.

Did the devs reply?
They say that sample import will be "improved" with the next update, whenever that's going to be.

All I can say is, right now, as this synth stands, don't even think of getting it.

wagtunes wrote:
Caine123 wrote:

Did the devs reply?
They say that sample import will be "improved" with the next update, whenever that's going to be.

All I can say is, right now, as this synth stands, don't even think of getting it.
thanks wagtunes, yeah i was thinking bout it when it was announced but i dont trust companies so easy these days anymore and wait until a product is really improved, then i wait for sale cause i dont like to get lured with intro prices and half assed products!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

I'm greatly disappointed in how Auddict has been handling this with the lack of responding to people and releasing a product for sale when it's quite obviously in mid-stages of development and really not being up front about that on their website. I think it has potential but I question whether or not Auddict is the company who can tap into that. My faith has been shaken that they can really make this what it could be.

Mystic wrote:I'm greatly disappointed in how Auddict has been handling this with the lack of responding to people and releasing a product for sale when it's quite obviously in mid-stages of development and really not being up front about that on their website. I think it has potential but I question whether or not Auddict is the company who can tap into that. My faith has been shaken that they can really make this what it could be.
My mistake was caving into the half price sale without a demo. I didn't want to find out that the synth was a great as the audio demo sounded and end up having to pay $200 for it. Turns out the audio demo was pretty much the highlights. There isn't a lot more you can do with a small sample library and no useful sample import.

But I'm not giving up hope just yet. I think it would be foolish for the company to just drop the ball on this one permanently. But make no mistake about it, what we have right now is a half baked idea with a lot of potential that falls very short on delivery.

Glad I passed on this one... :?

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

egbert101 wrote:
Eh, you should know me by now, the most cautious cheapskate on KVR. Obviously I wouldn't instant buy it. But I know the kind of people who would drop money on stuff they don't need or don't know anything about, and they will instant buy it anyway. :hihi:
That's what I wrote on page 1. Maybe people will listen to me for a change. :hihi:
Well, I went by the sound and the fact that there was no way I was paying $200 for it. So I took my chances. Lesson learned. I assure you.

Hm, sorry to read that this nicely looking Synth is currently only a neat facade...no demo available, no specs about the content included in the package...and $100 for a synth without any content, even if it says "sale"...no thanks. So thanks guys for reporting it here.
If they - auddict - want to make hexeract their vehicle for selling their sample libraries then the price tag has to come down.

But anyway - have any of the reported problems been fixed already? Is the support responsive?

Best regards
] Peter:H [

Return to “Instruments”