Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
This forum is sponsored by
Radio : Air. Play.

Use Radio as a plugin within your DAW when you are feeling creative. Radio records the last 30 seconds of any streamed material. Once you hear something you like, select it, save it and drag it into your DAW. Finding new samples to inspire your music has never been done like this before!

The onboard FX section lends Radio the authentic air of real consumer equipment, with 24 processors to make your feed sound like it's coming through a genuine tube radio speaker, car stereo, phone or another device.

Radio stations focus on diversity, which will keep you coming back for new inspirational material.

Read more at www.pluginboutique.com
fmr
KVRAF

6979 posts since 16 Mar, 2003, from Porto - Portugal

Postby fmr; Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:01 am Re: Hexeract By Auddict

Yep... Received. Downloading now.
Last edited by fmr on Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fernando (FMR)
KeithAdv
KVRist

139 posts since 18 Mar, 2006

Postby KeithAdv; Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:24 am Re: Hexeract By Auddict

Auddict-audio wrote:Apologies again for the bug which slipped in at the last moments - this has been fixed and released for all users - everyone will get a link to download the new installers and files!

Bravo on the hard work you've done on these updates. I really enjoy this synth.
Auddict-audio
KVRist

102 posts since 27 Oct, 2015

Postby Auddict-audio; Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:28 am Re: Hexeract By Auddict

The full manual is also now available at our website, and at the link below:

http://hexeractsynth.com/manual/Hexerac ... 01.0.2.pdf
Auddict-audio
KVRist

Postby Auddict-audio; Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:54 am Re: Hexeract By Auddict

KeithAdv wrote:
Auddict-audio wrote:Apologies again for the bug which slipped in at the last moments - this has been fixed and released for all users - everyone will get a link to download the new installers and files!

Bravo on the hard work you've done on these updates. I really enjoy this synth.

Thank you! :)
mgw38
KVRian

828 posts since 26 Jul, 2015, from Philadelphia

Postby mgw38; Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:05 am Re: Hexeract By Auddict

I agree. This thread has gone a little off the rails for some reason. Maybe your marketing message created overblown expectations. But this is a nice instrument capable of producing some very neat sounds. I like it.
woodsdenis
KVRian

1433 posts since 24 Feb, 2005

Postby woodsdenis; Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:13 am Re: Hexeract By Auddict

Love to hear some reaction for the 1.03 update. Launching a new product is not easy and I don’t like bashing a company, that by reading this thread and others has been responsive and timely with fixes. Auddict have been around a while with a great rep in the Kontakt world, they are not Cytomic FFS.
Mac Pro
10.12.6 Digi 96 io
Cubase 9, Ableton Live 9.7, Bitwig 1.3
murnau
KVRAF

5597 posts since 13 Jan, 2005, from Arkham Asylum

Postby murnau; Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:24 am Re: Hexeract By Auddict

Thanx for the fast fix. It was pretty clear that such a massive bug slipped in at the last moment. Shit happens to the best of us and it's not like you try to sabotage your own company oh my.. :dog:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.
teilo
KVRist

109 posts since 29 Mar, 2008

Postby teilo; Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:06 am Re: Hexeract By Auddict

Leichenschmaus wrote:Bugfixes:

- fixed right click not working on macOS with Magic mouse
- improved UI performance on macOS

This is better. CPU usage on Mac is now normal, regardless of UI size. Controls are easier to set. However, when making fine adjustments, it's still a pain in the ass. The weird jumps in value are gone, but it's still really hard to dial in a precise value. The mouse just doesn't respond properly when holding Cmd for fine control. The value either doesn't want to move at all, or it moves too much.
Auddict-audio
KVRist

Postby Auddict-audio; Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:00 am Re: Hexeract By Auddict

teilo wrote:
Leichenschmaus wrote:Bugfixes:

- fixed right click not working on macOS with Magic mouse
- improved UI performance on macOS

This is better. CPU usage on Mac is now normal, regardless of UI size. Controls are easier to set. However, when making fine adjustments, it's still a pain in the ass. The weird jumps in value are gone, but it's still really hard to dial in a precise value. The mouse just doesn't respond properly when holding Cmd for fine control. The value either doesn't want to move at all, or it moves too much.

Hi Teilo,

Try holding CMD and using the mouse wheel - or alternatively shift clicking a parameter to manually enter a value - does this help?
teilo
KVRist

Postby teilo; Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:27 am Re: Hexeract By Auddict

Auddict-audio wrote:Hi Teilo,

Try holding CMD and using the mouse wheel - or alternatively shift clicking a parameter to manually enter a value - does this help?

Ah. Yes, Cmd-Scroll works MUCH better. Somehow I missed that addition of the shift-click feature in 1.0.2. That's exactly what this needed. Thank you!

Alrighty then. Time to start designing.
conquerator2
KVRer

2 posts since 8 Mar, 2018

Postby conquerator2; Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:53 pm Re: Hexeract By Auddict

I also just caved. Excited to play with this. I do have some synthesizers (all those that came with Komplete 11, Cubase's Retrologues and the likes) but this one looks positively fun to play with. Lots of options on offer, amazing sounding presets byt he looks of it and the GUI looks pleasing (like the futuristic look). Downloading now... Excited to dig in.
Vaijj
KVRist

58 posts since 18 Mar, 2017

Postby Vaijj; Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:51 am Re: Hexeract By Auddict

Dont have the energy to read through all post here but just wondering if ther is or will be a demo version on this? Has happend w few time buying something that then dont work on my system, dont wanna do that again.. But as many has said, it sound really nice it could clearly fit in somewhere in my palette..
murnau
KVRAF

5597 posts since 13 Jan, 2005, from Arkham Asylum

Postby murnau; Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:40 pm Re: Hexeract By Auddict

Vaijj wrote:Dont have the energy to read through all post here but just wondering if ther is or will be a demo version on this? Has happend w few time buying something that then dont work on my system, dont wanna do that again.. But as many has said, it sound really nice it could clearly fit in somewhere in my palette..

Well, it seems that you can get a refund any time so.. :D
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.
bfreeproductions
KVRer

2 posts since 30 Mar, 2018

Postby bfreeproductions; Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:47 am Re: Hexeract By Auddict

I bought this a couple months ago and it is unusable for me in FL Studio 12. Completely unstable and crashes constantly, even with just one instance and there are no other plugins loaded. I've reinstalled multiple times, checked for updates, everything. Some projects were completely broken just by having one instance of this plugin loaded, and only loaded perfectly once I complete uninstalled Hexeract. Customer support has been disappointing ("I'll look into it") and never heard back from them, waited a few days and asked if there was any update or any luck reproducing the issue, and no response at all. I am even offering to supply them with more info as well (FL Studio bug reports, audio interface model and driver, etc.) I posted to them on Facebook, emailed three times, and I'm quite annoyed not only by the instability of the product, but the lack of support, just giving me vague answers and no real solutions, not even a simple apology, which would honestly go a long way. I held off on writing something like this but at this point I'm a bit fed up, and I truly gave them an honest chance, I figure we are all human and stuff happens, they're busy, etc. I wish to God I could get a refund and just get rid of this thing. Complete waste of money at this point. I know others like it, and the sounds were fine for 100 bucks, but it's basically in a beta test state, and does NOT work at all in FL Studio 12 for me, and I have been disappointed in their support. Buyer beware :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
teilo
KVRist

Postby teilo; Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:42 am Re: Hexeract By Auddict

Even with the CPU and usability fixes, this synth has terribly unstable audio. Crackle city, even with a long attack and even when barely pushing the CPU. So for all practical purposes, it is still unusable.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments