Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals

SynthMaster One v1.1.5 released

zvenx
KVRAF

5842 posts since 16 Feb, 2005, from Kingston, Jamaica

Postby zvenx; Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:43 pm Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.4 released

Bulent, I apologise, I got heated.
If indeed what my request is isn't what the majority of mac users of sm1 want, then I apologize to them as well.
rsp
Hanz Meyzer
KVRian

605 posts since 20 Oct, 2014

Postby Hanz Meyzer; Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:53 pm Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.4 released

Bulent, the favorites context menu does not appear anymore here, if i left click on the preset title.

FavouritePresets.txt is always empty. Even if I mark a preset as favorite :C

EDIT: Ok, seems I have to quit the plugin for writing favoritepresets.txt
kv331
KVRAF

5251 posts since 14 Nov, 2006, from Ankara, Turkey

Postby kv331; Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:12 pm Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.4 released

zvenx wrote:Bulent, I apologise, I got heated.
If indeed what my request is isn't what the majority of mac users of sm1 want, then I apologize to them as well.
rsp

No need for an apology Richard, no worries :hug:

I decided to keep the listbox behaviour like Windows, Windows wins again :hihi: We can add another option for them as well.

Please check out v1.1.5:

1. NEW: Added a new global option to select mouse wheel direction
2. FIX: When length of directory names of imported waveforms/wavetables exceed a certain limit, SynthMaster One might crash
3. FIX: Some preset names appear twice, preventing the preset browser to function correctly when going through presets

Time to goto bed, it's 2:00 AM here :D

BB
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted "Best VST/AU Synth of 2016" by MusicRadar readers
SynthMaster One voted "Best New Virtual Instrument of 2017" by MusicRadar readers
zvenx
KVRAF

Postby zvenx; Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:25 pm Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.4 released

kv331 wrote:
rsp

No need for an apology Richard, no worries :hug:

I decided to keep the listbox behaviour like Windows, Windows wins again :hihi: We can add another option for them as well.

Please check out v1.1.5:

2. FIX: When length of directory names of imported waveforms/wavetables exceed a certain limit, SynthMaster One might crash
3. FIX: Some preset names appear twice, preventing the preset browser to function correctly when going through presets

BB

Thank you.
and now engaging the reverse mouse option it behaves how I expect it to.
Thank you, appreciated.
rsp
zvenx
KVRAF

Postby zvenx; Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:40 pm Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.5 released

For tomorrow's mission :-)
These two presets say they are missing wavetables.

rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DocShay
KVRist

103 posts since 26 Feb, 2013

Postby DocShay; Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:05 pm Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.4 released

kv331 wrote:
zvenx wrote:cause your mouse is configured 'incorrectly'....

According to whom?
Thanks for fixing some of the issues I had in 1.1.5, there is one big issue left that's preventing me from fully upgrading to the newest version. Some patches give me an error saying "Missing wavetable detected in preset". To reproduce, select the preset named "ARP three ways (mw+pb+at) BT", and it will give you an error at least it does on windows 10 x64. This error also seems to happen with some other bigtone patches in the factory bank.

The other bug I posted earlier is minor, which is when the visual keys get stuck in the gui after playing a few patches, thanks for the help.
zvenx
KVRAF

Postby zvenx; Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:07 pm Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.4 released

DocShay wrote:
kv331 wrote:

According to whom?
Thanks for fixing some of the issues I had in 1.1.5, there is one big issue left that's preventing me from fully upgrading to the newest version. Some patches give me an error saying "Missing wavetable detected in preset". To reproduce, select the preset named "ARP three ways (mw+pb+at) BT", and it will give you an error at least it does on windows 10 x64. This error also seems to happen with some other bigtone patches in the factory bank.

The other bug I posted earlier is minor, which is when the visual keys get stuck in the gui after playing a few patches, thanks for the help.

see above :)
rsp
Aliens
KVRist

345 posts since 1 Oct, 2016, from DogGirlDon't

Postby Aliens; Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:19 pm Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.4 released

braj wrote:I think there is a big issue with pushing builds out through the plugin that haven't been properly tested yet :( we at KVR can talk about it and work it out, we may have more tolerance for bugs, but I'm sure there are a lot of people out there getting negative opinions of this synth because the beta essentially is being done in production. There has to be a buffer.

I guess when you develop a synth plugin you can schedule it's release and updates however you wish. :tu:
zvenx
KVRAF

Postby zvenx; Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:26 pm Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.4 released

Aliens wrote:
braj wrote:I think there is a big issue with pushing builds out through the plugin that haven't been properly tested yet :( we at KVR can talk about it and work it out, we may have more tolerance for bugs, but I'm sure there are a lot of people out there getting negative opinions of this synth because the beta essentially is being done in production. There has to be a buffer.

I guess when you develop a synth plugin you can schedule it's release and updates however you wish. :tu:

ooh wonderful.
It's YOU again.
sigh.
I think braj sole intent was not to be an asskisser but actually make suggestions how to help bulent make synthmaster a better product and hopefully sell more units.
rsp
braj
KVRAF

8396 posts since 4 Feb, 2004

Postby braj; Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:27 pm Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.4 released

Aliens wrote:

I was a QA manager and consultant and was paid a lot to help people fix issues exactly like this. He does his customers and himself no favors by pushing out buggy builds to the public. It hurts his business. But you just keep up your sycophantic posts there buddy.
DocShay
KVRist

103 posts since 26 Feb, 2013

Postby DocShay; Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:30 pm Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.4 released

zvenx wrote:
DocShay wrote:
kv331 wrote:

According to whom?

see above :)
rsp
Yeah I caught it right after my post went through. :D
Last edited by DocShay on Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zvenx
KVRAF

Postby zvenx; Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:31 pm Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.4 released

braj wrote:
Aliens wrote:

I was a QA manager and consultant and was paid a lot to help people fix issues exactly like this. He does his customers and himself no favors by pushing out buggy builds to the public. It hurts his business. But you just keep up your sycophantic posts there buddy.

The irony is that in my interaction with Bulent over the years he really appreciates Constructive Criticism, which is how we 'met'/interacted a few years ago.
rsp
Aliens
KVRist

345 posts since 1 Oct, 2016, from DogGirlDon't

Postby Aliens; Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:33 pm Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.5 released

Doesn't do me any harm by getting a new download 2 days running.
Perhaps you should just take your beak out of his business and carry on with your own life without worrying about what Bulent's doing for 10 minutes :roll:

Invest a bit in a product and some people think they own the show.
sqigls
KVRAF

2489 posts since 24 Dec, 2004, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby sqigls; Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:33 pm Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.4 released

kv331 wrote:
rsp

BB

comes through with flying colours!!
Thank you so much!
braj
KVRAF

8396 posts since 4 Feb, 2004

Postby braj; Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:35 pm Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.4 released

zvenx wrote:
braj wrote:
Aliens wrote:

The irony is that in my interaction with Bulent over the years he really appreciates Constructive Criticism, which is how we 'met'/interacted a few years ago.
rsp

Yeah, he is really a good and reaponsive developer, and I don't think I slammed him or anything :shrug: and it was definitely meant to be helpful.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments