Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals

SynthMaster One v1.1.5 released

Elektronisch
KVRAF
 
1531 posts since 3 Feb, 2010

Postby Elektronisch; Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:00 am Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.5 released

Ok im confused ive just updated to 1.1.4 and i see there is 1.1.5 :D Is it final or there will be 1.1.6 update today/tomorrow ? :)

p.s. i dont mind updating, i live in the city with fast internet :)
Lucjusz5
KVRer
 
2 posts since 6 Dec, 2017

Postby Lucjusz5; Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:16 am Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.5 released

I hope there will be quick update to 1.1.6.
After I update yesterday my Synthmaster One died, can't use it any more, both Standalone and VSTi mode :(
Anyone know where can I download older version of Synthmaster One ?
ZeePok
KVRian
 
829 posts since 22 Aug, 2004, from Edge City, the Low Country

Postby ZeePok; Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:13 am Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.5 released

kv331 wrote:
Aliens wrote:Doesn't do me any harm by getting a new download 2 days running.


That's how I think as well. As soon as I identify issues, especially crashers that I see in crash reports sent by users, I'd prefer to fix them and release an update immediately. For major changes I do regression testing though, like going through all factory presets, load them and play them and make sure all sound ok.

I released a v1.1 beta version by the way, but I didn't get many responses to that. up until I release v1.1 :)

Guys relax, we have a saying in Turkish: "The caravan is lined up on the way"

 
You know the betas DL page points to the wrong versions when used with 'https'?
kv331
KVRAF
 
5251 posts since 14 Nov, 2006, from Ankara, Turkey

Postby kv331; Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:35 am Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.5 released

Lucjusz5 wrote:I hope there will be quick update to 1.1.6.
After I update yesterday my Synthmaster One died, can't use it any more, both Standalone and VSTi mode :(
Anyone know where can I download older version of Synthmaster One ?


Do a clean install, it'll come back. Do you have any custom waveforms/wavetables under documents/synthmasterone/waveforms folder?

Try deleting

Mac:

/documents/synthmasterone/config/synthmasteroneconfig.txt
/users/shared/synthmasteronetemp29

Win:

my documents/synthmasterone/config/synthmasteroneconfig.txt
c:\users\public\public documents\synthmasteronetemp29
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted "Best VST/AU Synth of 2016" by MusicRadar readers
SynthMaster One voted "Best New Virtual Instrument of 2017" by MusicRadar readers
rivrock
KVRist
 
203 posts since 9 Feb, 2005

Postby rivrock; Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:57 am Re: SynthMaster One v1.1 released

rivrock wrote:Great!! favorites are back.. Forgot to mention, I'm not seeing the new presets from Selcuk Ergen and Vandalism in Author list, they're in the standalone, but not the vsti

Still not seeing the new presets from Selcuk Ergen and Vandalism in the Author list. Windows 7 64bit, 32bit Reaper, 32bit SM 1.
Lucjusz5
KVRer
 
2 posts since 6 Dec, 2017

Postby Lucjusz5; Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:17 am Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.5 released

Thanks KV331 for the answer but it didn't worked.
I use Windows10.
I uninstaled app, deleted folder "SynthmasterOne" both from ProgramFiles and MyDocuments, and from Users/Public...... as you said.
Then install clean app 1.1.5 downloaded from www and copy Authorization File to MyDocuments/StnthmasterOne folder as was said in the instruction.
During installation it still remembered my choise to instal only VST 64 bits, so this preferences should be keeped somewhere deeper in system and stay despite the uninstalation by windows and I try uninstal by CCleaner.
After all this procedures, it's still the same - authorization pop-up appered, I request for auth file, then SM1 is fired up and after I press any note on my keyboard SM1 freezes and Windows show me Error message.

I sended Custom Service Request, we can contact via this request if it's only my problem, I tought it's global problem with 1.1.5 version.

Thanks for help, any day without your instrument is like kid with TV ban :)
kv331
KVRAF
 
5251 posts since 14 Nov, 2006, from Ankara, Turkey

Postby kv331; Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:25 am Re: SynthMaster One v1.1 released

rivrock wrote:
rivrock wrote:Great!! favorites are back.. Forgot to mention, I'm not seeing the new presets from Selcuk Ergen and Vandalism in Author list, they're in the standalone, but not the vsti

Still not seeing the new presets from Selcuk Ergen and Vandalism in the Author list. Windows 7 64bit, 32bit Reaper, 32bit SM 1.


What version are you running?

right click and please check you version/revision.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted "Best VST/AU Synth of 2016" by MusicRadar readers
SynthMaster One voted "Best New Virtual Instrument of 2017" by MusicRadar readers
rivrock
KVRist
 
203 posts since 9 Feb, 2005

Postby rivrock; Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:40 am Re: SynthMaster One v1.1 released

kv331 wrote:
rivrock wrote:
rivrock wrote:Great!! favorites are back.. Forgot to mention, I'm not seeing the new presets from Selcuk Ergen and Vandalism in Author list, they're in the standalone, but not the vsti

Still not seeing the new presets from Selcuk Ergen and Vandalism in the Author list. Windows 7 64bit, 32bit Reaper, 32bit SM 1.


What version are you running?

right click and please check you version/revision.


SynthMaster One v1.1.5,32bit
kv331
KVRAF
 
5251 posts since 14 Nov, 2006, from Ankara, Turkey

Postby kv331; Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:44 am Re: SynthMaster One v1.1 released

rivrock wrote:
SynthMaster One v1.1.5,32bit


Do you see a revision number there?
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted "Best VST/AU Synth of 2016" by MusicRadar readers
SynthMaster One voted "Best New Virtual Instrument of 2017" by MusicRadar readers
rivrock
KVRist
 
203 posts since 9 Feb, 2005

Postby rivrock; Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:44 pm Re: SynthMaster One v1.1 released

kv331 wrote:
rivrock wrote:
SynthMaster One v1.1.5,32bit


Do you see a revision number there?


Revision 5607, built on 6/12/2017
User avatar
sqigls
KVRAF
 
2489 posts since 24 Dec, 2004, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby sqigls; Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:02 am Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.5 released

i have the latest download installed and it says SynthMasterOne v1.1.5 rev5602
kv331
KVRAF
 
5251 posts since 14 Nov, 2006, from Ankara, Turkey

Postby kv331; Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:06 am Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.5 released

sqigls wrote:i have the latest download installed and it says SynthMasterOne v1.1.5 rev5602


Windows/Mac could have different revs. I will double check.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted "Best VST/AU Synth of 2016" by MusicRadar readers
SynthMaster One voted "Best New Virtual Instrument of 2017" by MusicRadar readers
Trancit
KVRian
 
1349 posts since 26 Jul, 2004

Postby Trancit; Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:45 am Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.4 released

Hi Bulent,

did you see this post???

Trancit wrote:Not sure if that happened already before, but in Live 9 opening the Plugins GUI kills track or clip automation on the Synthmaster One track here...
Automation has to be reactivated manually everytime you have opened the GUI...
kv331
KVRAF
 
5251 posts since 14 Nov, 2006, from Ankara, Turkey

Postby kv331; Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:25 am Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.4 released

Trancit wrote:Hi Bulent,

did you see this post???

Trancit wrote:Not sure if that happened already before, but in Live 9 opening the Plugins GUI kills track or clip automation on the Synthmaster One track here...
Automation has to be reactivated manually everytime you have opened the GUI...


Could you email me the session file so I can test?

Thanks
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted "Best VST/AU Synth of 2016" by MusicRadar readers
SynthMaster One voted "Best New Virtual Instrument of 2017" by MusicRadar readers
ZeePok
KVRian
 
829 posts since 22 Aug, 2004, from Edge City, the Low Country

Postby ZeePok; Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:36 am Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.5 released

 
@Bulent

You overlooked my post as well about the wrong versions on the betas DL page with 'https' :(
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments