Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
braj
KVRAF

9090 posts since 4 Feb, 2004

Postby braj; Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:07 pm Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.6 released

kv331 wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Is it worth getting this if you already have the full version? I notice I can get a good deal at the moment on a crossgrade.

From December 25 till January 20 I will dedicate my entire time to finishing the iOS version of SynthMaster One, so it'll be an iOS synth as well, finally :hyper:

Also, after releasing SynthMaster 3, I will make SynthMaster One a 4 layer synth and that'll be our basis for the hardware version of SynthMaster One!

When is SM3 expected?
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
kv331
KVRAF

5421 posts since 14 Nov, 2006, from Ankara, Turkey

Postby kv331; Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:00 pm Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.6 released

Elektronisch wrote:So it will be 4 layer as software and 4 layer as multitimbral hw synth? thats sick :D

Hopefuly :)
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted "Best VST/AU Synth of 2016" by MusicRadar readers
SynthMaster One voted "Best New Virtual Instrument of 2017" by MusicRadar readers
kv331
KVRAF

Postby kv331; Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:06 pm Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.6 released

braj wrote:When is SM3 expected?

Around October, inşallah :lol:
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster One voted "Best New Virtual Instrument of 2017" by MusicRadar readers
braj
KVRAF

Postby braj; Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:07 pm Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.6 released

kv331 wrote:
braj wrote:When is SM3 expected?

Around October, inşallah :lol:

Kool, maybe in time for my birthday then
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
VELLTONE MUSIC
KVRist

442 posts since 18 Sep, 2017, from Planet Earth

Postby VELLTONE MUSIC; Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:44 am Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.6 released

What happening with the Synthmaster song competition this year ....i ask three times for two sets and nothing...not gonna use them,but i am user as well,have some human rights to be curious what other guys do,why is this discrimination :):):) WONDERLAND continue to grow but i feel totally forgotten on the small planet in the corner of the galaxy :):):)May the force be with me next few days to complete what i write now,cuz it's gooood :)Cheerz :)
Aliens
KVRian

629 posts since 1 Oct, 2016, from DogGirlDon't

Postby Aliens; Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:34 pm Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.6 released

Am dramz with barely hidden spamz :clap:

Cheerioz :lol:
gjvti
KVRist

83 posts since 15 Sep, 2013

Postby gjvti; Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:22 am Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.6 released

kv331 wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Is it worth getting this if you already have the full version? I notice I can get a good deal at the moment on a crossgrade.

From December 25 till January 20 I will dedicate my entire time to finishing the iOS version of SynthMaster One, so it'll be an iOS synth as well, finally :hyper:

Also, after releasing SynthMaster 3, I will make SynthMaster One a 4 layer synth and that'll be our basis for the hardware version of SynthMaster One!

Really can't wait for iOS version..... and when you plan some major update for SM1 I'd like to hope it will be possible for you to consider adding one global multistage envelope and one global modulation sequencer along with arpeggiator. That would be extremely beneficial for moving soundscapes and I think it shouldn't be hard to fit in existing design... but of course, I don't know how about architecture.
kv331
KVRAF

Postby kv331; Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:35 am Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.6 released

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote:What happening with the Synthmaster song competition this year ....i ask three times for two sets and nothing...not gonna use them,but i am user as well,have some human rights to be curious what other guys do,why is this discrimination :):):) WONDERLAND continue to grow but i feel totally forgotten on the small planet in the corner of the galaxy :):):)May the force be with me next few days to complete what i write now,cuz it's gooood :)Cheerz :)

because

a) you are directly emailing me
b) I can not find a user with the email address you emailed me from so I can not add a preset bank to your account
c) this topic is not the place to make your complaint

requests should go through

http://www.synthmaster.com/contactus.aspx?categoryId=11
Works at KV331 Audio
zvenx
KVRAF

6539 posts since 16 Feb, 2005, from Kingston, Jamaica

Postby zvenx; Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:59 am Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.6 released

I probably am the only one, but I really do wish the four layer version is a separate plugin. SMOne currently for me is simple, and most importantly stable. It's going to be awhile before the 4 layer one is.
rsp
VELLTONE MUSIC
KVRist

442 posts since 18 Sep, 2017, from Planet Earth

Postby VELLTONE MUSIC; Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:02 am Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.6 released

considering that my set is the biggest yet not sure why expect different attitude but it seems that this is the end of the line for me trying to establish some relations with any developer anymore ...no matter how much i love sm i really don't think the stuff i do are so unsignificant to be put in the waiting line of users ...sorry guys no more presets from me
braj
KVRAF

Postby braj; Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:04 am Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.6 released

I'm devastated, just totally devastated :roll:
braj
KVRAF

Postby braj; Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:08 am Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.6 released

zvenx wrote:I probably am the only one, but I really do wish the four layer version is a separate plugin. SMOne currently for me is simple, and most importantly stable. It's going to be awhile before the 4 layer one is.
rsp

I only ever use the first layer in Synthmaster anyway, though it has two layers. I like the simplicity of Synthmaster One as well.
Aliens
KVRian

629 posts since 1 Oct, 2016, from DogGirlDon't

Postby Aliens; Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:17 am Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.6 released

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote:considering that my set is the biggest yet not sure why expect different attitude but it seems that this is the end of the line for me trying to establish some relations with any developer anymore ...no matter how much i love sm i really don't think the stuff i do are so unsignificant to be put in the waiting line of users ...sorry guys no more presets from me

:roll:
HcDoom
KVRian

786 posts since 18 Feb, 2012

Postby HcDoom; Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:20 am Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.6 released

I personally cant wait for 4 layers...it will take this great synth on perfect levels!!! Happy!!! :)
braj
KVRAF

Postby braj; Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:24 am Re: SynthMaster One v1.1.6 released

HcDoom wrote:I personally cant wait for 4 layers...it will take this great synth on perfect levels!!! Happy!!! :)

Yeah, this thread prompted me to go into SM and play with two layers using arps, I can see where four layers could get very interesting.
PreviousNext

Moderator: KVR Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments