SynthMaster One v1.1.6 released, iOS version getting closer!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One

Trancit wrote:No chance for downloading it...

I click save file... stays at 0 byte download pace and after 5 seconds: download failed...
There's a weird network/DNS issue with our sub domain private.synthmaster.com, I am working on it!
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote:
Igro wrote:
Hi Bullent. Yes, I did. You can do this without the preset, because it is easy to reproduce. Just init the patch, choose a saw waveform and set all AMP envelope parameters to zero. A sustained sound is still cutting through. Crank the volume up a bit. Thank you. As I understand the Sustain parameter is not really a zero at zero.
I measured with a spectrum analyzer. at max sustain, i see a peak of -20 dB. at zero sustain, i see a peak of -90 dB. When I click on "OneShot", sustain goes to real zero.
Yes, One shot is working properly.
Is the fix expected? Maybe in a new version?

Don't know if it's just me but I can't drag and drop any modulation to filter 1 cutoff.

Distorted Horizon wrote:Don't know if it's just me but I can't drag and drop any modulation to filter 1 cutoff.
Mod1 is already assigned to filter 1 cutoff so that one would not work. Did you try any other mod source with filter 1 cutoff ?
Works at KV331 Audio

I click save file... stays at 0 byte download pace and after 5 seconds: download failed...
Could you try again? The network/server issue is fixed now.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:

Could you try again? The network/server issue is fixed now.
Worked... and at high speed... thx :-)

Trancit wrote:Worked... and at high speed... thx :-)
+1 :)

Thanks for the update..

I've seen you've tidied up visually the user waveform area. That's all welcome, but please, and please again, can you allow one additional nested folder layer in that user waveform area?!

Adventure kids singe Cycle waveform pack is getting up to 3000 waveforms. I've just tried putting all waveforms into one folder and scrolling through one drop down list, it is borderline unusable.

Furthermore it looks as if Vandalism, the lucky devil, is allowed to have exactly what I'm asking for as his waveforms are nested into another folder layer. But for me any attempt to have a folder within a folder results in the folder not being read at any level.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SynthMaster One 1.1.2 64bits windows

I can't modulate any FXs parameters with envelopes or LFOs (for example, Chorus delay times).
Can someone check this?

kv331 wrote:
Distorted Horizon wrote:Don't know if it's just me but I can't drag and drop any modulation to filter 1 cutoff.
Mod1 is already assigned to filter 1 cutoff so that one would not work. Did you try any other mod source with filter 1 cutoff ?
*Deep facepalm* Yes, envelope and lfo is assigned to cutoff.. And there are knobs for those... I've played too much with Serum :oops: :clap:

Sry, my mistake :D

Hope that this set will not be ignored,put a lot of effort and passion on it :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... 5lmJPDQ2lc
Last edited by VELLTONE MUSIC on Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

something...nevermind :):):)
Last edited by VELLTONE MUSIC on Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

:)
Last edited by VELLTONE MUSIC on Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Downloads are working fine now. Thanks Bulent.

Small bug: Visual modulation Ring does not display around Filter 1 Cutoff when modulated by LFO1. It does, however, display for Filter 2 Cutoff.

I can hear the modulation working though. I just don't see the visual ring.
Play it by ear

Return to “Instruments”