SynthMaster One v1.1.6 released, iOS version getting closer!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One

Dang!

No wonder no one has been posting in the original ‘SynthMaster One’ thread, since November. *(Topic Locked).

Peeps are here, lol. Would have been nice to see a - “We have moved to _______” - and a Link to here, at the end of that thread, would have saved me a lot of time. Sure others will be looking too.

I even started another thread asking what’s up etc..
That’s how important this synth is to me!

Anyway, well happy to see it continues, and so looking forward to the iOS version(s).

HNY! :love:

Bless!

___

King

*(Topic Locked) <— only noticed that sign, last night..

King777 wrote: Anyway, well happy to see it continues, and so looking forward to the iOS version(s).
Hopefuly next week at NAMM we're gonna announce something :))) BTW, the iOS skin will be available on the desktop as well :hyper: :tu:
synthmaster one ios.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote:
King777 wrote: Anyway, well happy to see it continues, and so looking forward to the iOS version(s).
Hopefuly next week at NAMM we're gonna announce something :))) BTW, the iOS skin will be available on the desktop as well :hyper: :tu:
synthmaster one ios.jpg

:clap:

All I can say is YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYES!!!

Great! - Smashing! - Super!.

Love theses (iOS ‘Player’ colours too) but also got used to the blue desktop colour, hope we will be able to select/choose.. :)

Also, no holding back guys, we want/need it all, (quality etc)

Cheers, picture saved. ;)

(And I’ll take a look at it on the desktop version)

___

King

Last edited by King777 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Looks really good.
rsp
sound sculptist

kv331 wrote:
synthmaster one ios.jpg
Want!

That IOS skin look really good! Will desktop IOs skin gonna have same or smaller (to match original) keyboard ? :-)

Elektronisch wrote:That IOS skin look really good! Will desktop IOs skin gonna have same or smaller (to match original) keyboard ? :-)
That ios skin will work on the desktop as well: v1.1.7 update
Works at KV331 Audio

@kv331
i downloaded from appstore synthmaster player and i saw there is registration there , i own synthmaster 2.9 and synthmaster one .
can i register synthmaster player ios with my serial number of synthmaster 2.9 or sm1?

kv331 wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:That IOS skin look really good! Will desktop IOs skin gonna have same or smaller (to match original) keyboard ? :-)
That ios skin will work on the desktop as well: v1.1.7 update
Yes i understand that but what i mean if the keyboard on skin itself will look the same as original? Because on desktop it doesnt have to be big :-)

Nevertheless excited about this skin to work on. I think its rare but im one od those who prefer tabbed interfaces with average sized knobs and sliders to work with :lol:

Amram wrote:@kv331
i downloaded from appstore synthmaster player and i saw there is registration there , i own synthmaster 2.9 and synthmaster one .
can i register synthmaster player ios with my serial number of synthmaster 2.9 or sm1?
SynthMaster 2.9 should work, for downloading desktop expansions.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
synthmaster one ios.jpg
Just to make sure: it’ll be possible to share patches between desktop and iOS versions of SM1, right? Haven’t been able to do so between macOS SM2.9 and iOS SM Player, but it’d make a big difference for me to be able to play my desktop patches on my iOS devices.

kv331 wrote:
synthmaster one ios.jpg
Will we be able to have this tool as users running on OSX or macOS?

kv331 wrote:
Hopefuly next week at NAMM we're gonna announce something :)))
Could you upload video to kvr?

Enkerli wrote: Just to make sure: it’ll be possible to share patches between desktop and iOS versions of SM1, right? Haven’t been able to do so between macOS SM2.9 and iOS SM Player, but it’d make a big difference for me to be able to play my desktop patches on my iOS devices.
Yes you will be able to share patches. Initially it'll be through iTunes, but we will add support for cloud as well in the future. Why couldn't you play your desktop patches on the iOS player? Please PM me about that.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
Enkerli wrote: Just to make sure: it’ll be possible to share patches between desktop and iOS versions of SM1, right? Haven’t been able to do so between macOS SM2.9 and iOS SM Player, but it’d make a big difference for me to be able to play my desktop patches on my iOS devices.
Yes you will be able to share patches. Initially it'll be through iTunes, but we will add support for cloud as well in the future. Why couldn't you play your desktop patches on the iOS player? Please PM me about that.
We’re getting closer… to March!
Can’t wait!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBqaFcgEqOY

Return to “Instruments”