SynthMaster One v1.1.6 released, iOS version getting closer!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One

kv331 wrote:
chk071 wrote:.
Edit: Solved the issue... Synthmaster has to be executed as a user with administrative rights, otherwise the data folders obviously can't be accessed. Shame, because i'm logged into Windows with normal user rights.
No that's not correct, the plugin runs without admin rights, however the installer must be run as admin. Are you talking about SynthMaster or SynthMaster One? I am confused.
Hey Bulent,

talking about Synthmaster One. The thing is, the installer has to be run as admin, and when i execute either the DAW or the Synthmaster One standalone after installing, as a normal user, with normal user rights, it tells me that it can't find the scales in the SM One data folders. When i execute the host or the SM One standalone as admin, i don't get the error message.

Frankly, i'm more than fed up with this user account thingie though, and decided that i scratch it, and give my user admin rights now. Synthmaster One is by far not the only plugin which has trouble with user account settings. Many plugins either don't copy their files to all users Documents folders, or AppData/Roaming folders, or refuse to work, when executed with normal user rights.

arrowhead samples wrote:Is any one else experiencing the same problem as me with the user waveform area only accepting one folder layer?

Come on guys this is an easy fix no?
I promise I will sort it out asap once I get SynthMaster 2.9 out the door.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Is there an ETA for a Satyatunes GUI update that displays the new layout, Arpeggiator area? Thanks.
Play it by ear

kv331 wrote:
Sorry about this, will test this again.

Regarding the wavetable editor, that might be part of a paid update maybe. But we should release SynthMaster 3 first, it will have the wavetable editor.
Thanks, I appreciate that. It may sound a little odd but it's preventing me going all in making patches at the moment until this is sorted. I don't want to have broken user presets down the line. It hasn't stopped me enjoying the synth so no complaints.

I'm looking forward to the potential of creating custom wavetables, I think it's reasonable for it to be an upgrade. I'm curious, is it a standalone application?

pheeleep wrote:Is there an ETA for a Satyatunes GUI update that displays the new layout, Arpeggiator area? Thanks.
He's working on the Slate skin for SynthMaster 2.9, once he's done with that I guess he can do this one.
Works at KV331 Audio

arrowhead samples wrote:
kv331 wrote: Thanks, I appreciate that. It may sound a little odd but it's preventing me going all in making patches at the moment until this is sorted. I don't want to have broken user presets down the line. It hasn't stopped me enjoying the synth so no complaints.

I'm looking forward to the potential of creating custom wavetables, I think it's reasonable for it to be an upgrade. I'm curious, is it a standalone application?
I fixed it for both SM 2.9 and SM One this morning. Let's test them and upload :)
Works at KV331 Audio

You're a legend..:)

arrowhead samples wrote:You're a legend..:)
Coming up in a couple of hours! fmr reported another critical bug once I get that sorted as well will upload the new build v1.1.3
Works at KV331 Audio

'Favorites' gone from Attributes in browser, I can save favorites and reload them from the dropdown, but they're gone the next time I close out and open a new instance of SM 1. 'Save as' presets are hit and miss, they show up in 'My documents' SM 1 folder but most don't show up in browser, if they do they don't have a home of their own they're all strung out on the tail end of the factory list. Too much clicking around trying to save and recall presets Reaper turns white then bites the dust. Very nice synth, love the sound and alot of the patches. No confidence in using it for a project the way it is though.
Windows 7 64bit, 32bit Reaper, 32bit SM 1.

rivrock wrote:'Favorites' gone from Attributes in browser, I can save favorites and reload them from the dropdown, but they're gone the next time I close out and open a new instance of SM 1.
Confirmed, debugging now.

EDIT: Fixed, wow good catch! :clap:
Works at KV331 Audio

rivrock wrote:''Save as' presets are hit and miss, they show up in 'My documents' SM 1 folder but most don't show up in browser, if they do they don't have a home of their own they're all strung out on the tail end of the factory list.
When you save a preset with blank bank name, it should be displayed under "My presets" bank. Sometimes the author name stays as "Demo user". Maybe that prevents the My presets bank to be shown. make sure you set the author name to your name:
mypresets.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Works at KV331 Audio

Hey guys,

Here's SynthMaster One v1.1.3:

v1.1.3
1. FIX: SynthMaster One doesn't parse waveform/wavetable category correctly when they are under nested folders
2. FIX: Mod wheel works in reverse direction on MacOSX
3. FIX: Slope parameter changes in the reverse direction for the drive view control
4. FIX: Lines are not drawed antialiased on Windows
5. FIX: SynthMaster One saves empty favorite presets file
6. FIX: When the demo period of SynthMaster One demo expires, SynthMaster One might crash
7. FIX: SynthMaster One doesn't send plugin version number when sending crash reports
8. FIX: Some preset author names appear twice
9. FIX: When parsing note numbers from file names, the name is modified which might cause errors for multisampled waveforms
Works at KV331 Audio

v1.1.3 downloaded, installed and initialised... cheers
2. FIX: Mod wheel works in reverse direction on MacOSX
was hoping this would also fix the reverse scroll direction of the rotary knobs on OSX, but alas no.

Great to see fixes are getting fast. Any chance to fix the "non-zero" sustain, please? When adding compression and later reverb, the sound is not that clean anymore.

kv331 wrote:
rivrock wrote:'Favorites' gone from Attributes in browser, I can save favorites and reload them from the dropdown, but they're gone the next time I close out and open a new instance of SM 1.
Confirmed, debugging now.

EDIT: Fixed, wow good catch! :clap:
Great!! favorites are back.. Forgot to mention, I'm not seeing the new presets from Selcuk Ergen and Vandalism in Author list, they're in the standalone, but not the vsti.. And, is it me or is the scroll wheel backwards now in the browser.

Return to “Instruments”